• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED…Deadpool to Ghost Rider In Italian!! U.S. Shipping Only!!
1 1

194 posts in this topic

Ho hum....rules, rules, rules. :baiting:

--No HOSers or Probies....NO EXCEPTIONS!!

--Payment methods accepted are cashier's/bank check, money order, or PayPal.  Once paper payment is received, I will ship.  I will not accept personal checks...sorry. :(

--Free Media Mail shipping for 5 raw comics or less!! Any orders over 5 comics will be shipped First Class or Priority at buyer's expense.  I use Pirate Ship, so your cost will reflect my discount. (thumbsu

--U.S. shipping only!!  If someone outside the CONUS has a contact stateside that will ship to you, please let me know. :smile:

--No buyer's remorse...you buy items as is.  Scans are being provided, but questions about condition are welcome...PM please, not in the thread.

--No returns on products, unless they are damaged in transit.  PM me pictures of any damage, and I'll take care of you. :)

--First :takeit:in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

--I will entertain reasonable offers, so feel free to PM me. (thumbsu

Edited by Galen130

I'm still trying to unload as much of my Modern collection as possible, but with scanned comics I will take up less space in the thread.  Also, I'm only going to list comics one box at a time, per thread.  I'm starting with the third box this time, beginning with letter 'D'-titled comics, including Deadpool, Deathlok, Doctor Strange...all Modern Age of course.  I will have a generic recap post...I won't list every single comic, just basic info for what's listed on each page. (thumbsu

Prices will be on the low end, unless they are in Near Mint condition or better, they are keys or variants, they are selling for higher prices in today's market, etc., etc.  This is mainly a 'filler' collection for buyers out there, since I bought most of these comics to read them.  Yes, I've probably read about 95% of this collection, but I stopped actively collecting raw Modern runs around 1998.  There were a few spurts of buying off and on since then, but I no longer purchase raw Moderns.

Please be aware that I tend to grade on the conservative side.  I don't grade like CGC...I grade my conscience and go by my gut instinct.  Any comics I feel have a shot at a higher grade than my estimate will include 'or better' in the listing.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM with questions, offers, etc.  If you're going to be nasty though, save it for someone who cares.  I don't have time for that nonsense. :makepoint:

The doctor is in!!!

doctor-handshake.gif

Edited by Galen130

RECAP!!!

Page 1

• Deadpool #1 (LGY #316), RobLiefeldCreations.com variant; CGC 9.8, White Pages                                                                                              $60 shipped
  • Deadpool #1 (LGY #316), Scorpion Comics/DGC Rob Liefeld variant; CGC 9.8, White Pages                                                                               $70 shipped
  • Deadpool #1, 2016 series                                                                                                                                                                                          $6
  • Deadpool and The Mercs For Money #1, 2016 series                                                                                                                                               $4
  • Deadpool: Back in Black #1 to #5, including variants                                                                                                                                                $8 or less (mostly $4)
  • Deathlok #5 to #25, incomplete run                                                                                                                                                                           $4 or less (mostly $2)

Page 2

• Deathlok #26 to #29, complete run                                                                                                                                                                            $2 each
  • Deathlok Annual #1, 1st Timestream                                                                                                                                                                         $3
  • Deathlok Annual #2, 1st Tracer; no polybag or trading card                                                                                                                                      $3
  • Deathlok Annual #2, 1st Tracer; polybag and trading card included                                                                                                                          $4
  • Death's Head II #2, Marvel UK; 2 copies                                                                                                                                                                   $3 each
  • Deathstoke, The Terminator #11; 3 copies                                                                                                                                                                 $2 each
  • Deathstroke #0, Zero Hour                                                                                                                                                                                         $2
  • Deathstroke #48                                                                                                                                                                                                         $2
  • Deathstroke #50                                                                                                                                                                                                         $3
  • Deathstroke Annual #4, Year One                                                                                                                                                                              $3
  • Demolition Man #1 to #4, movie adaptation                                                                                                                                                               $12 (for the set)
  • Demon #3                                                                                                                                                                                                                   FREE (with purchase)
  • Demon #8 (2 copies)                                                                                                                                                                                                  $1 each
  • Demon #23                                                                                                                                                                                                                 $2
  • Demon #0, Zero Hour                                                                                                                                                                                                 $1
  • Demon Annual #2, 1st Hitman                                                                                                                                                                                    $15
  • Demon Days: X-Men #1, J. Scott Campbell 1:50 variant, 1st Momoko interior works                                                                                               $25 (O.B.O.)

Page 3

• Demon Days: X-Men #1, Momoko 1:200 'virgin' variant, 1st Momoko interior works; CGC 9.8, White Pages                                                          $225 (O.B.O.) SOLD
  • Despicable Deadpool #300, Tony Moore 1:25 variant; CGC 9.8, White Pages                                                                                                         $45
  • Detective Comics #581                                                                                                                                                                                              $3
  • Detective Comics #668, KnightQuest: The Crusade                                                                                                                                                  $4
  • Detective Comics #990, foil cover                                                                                                                                                                              $3
  • Detective Comics #1027, Torpedo Comics/Ben Oliver variant A                                                                                                                                $20 (O.B.O.)
  • Detective Comics #1,000,000                                                                                                                                                                                    $2
  • Detective Comics Annual #2                                                                                                                                                                                       $4
  • Detective Comics Annuals #6 to #10                                                                                                                                                                          $4 each
  • Detective Comics #32, #33 (The New 52)                                                                                                                                                                  $2 each
  • Detective Comics #39 (The New 52)                                                                                                                                                                          $3
  • Batman, The Detective #1, Scorpion Comics/Grassetti covers A, B, C variant set (with COA's)                                                                               $60 (set)
  • Detention Comics #1, one-shot                                                                                                                                                                                  $4
  • Dinosaurs, An Illustrated Guide #1 and #2                                                                                                                                                                 $2 each

Page 4

• Disney's The Lion King, movie adaptation (one-shot)                                                                                                                                                $3
  • Doctor Fate #34                                                                                                                                                                                                          FREE (with purchase)
  • Doctor Mirage #7, Valiant Era trading card included                                                                                                                                                  $3
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #9, history of Doctor Strange                                                                                                                             $5
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #28                                                                                                                                                                     $5
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #35 & #36, Infinity Gauntlet x-overs                                                                                                                   $4 each
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #50, holografix cover, 1st Secret Defenders                                                                                                      $15 (O.B.O.)
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #54 to #59, incomplete run                                                                                                                                $4 or less
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #62 to #86, complete run (continues on page 5)                                                                                               $55 for the lot, or as priced

Page 5

• Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #62 to #86, complete run (continued from page 4)                                                                                            $55 for the lot, or as priced
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #88                                                                                                                                                                     $3
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #89                                                                                                                                                                     $3

Page 6

• Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Annual #2                                                                                                                                                           $4
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Annual #3, no polybag or card                                                                                                                           $3
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Annual #3, with polybag and Annuals trading card                                                                                            $5
  • Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Annual #4                                                                                                                                                           $4
  • Doctor Strangefate #1, one-shot; RARE blank UPC cover                                                                                                                                        $20 SOLD
  • Doom 2099 #2                                                                                                                                                                                                            $2
  • Doom Patrol #10                                                                                                                                                                                                        $2
  • Doomsday Annual #1, one-shot                                                                                                                                                                                 $5
  • Doomsday Clock #2, 'costumes' cover; CGC 9.8 slab                                                                                                                                               $45 shipped
  • Doomsday Clock #11, 'villains' cover; CGC 9.8 slab                                                                                                                                                  $45 shipped
  • Doomsday Clock #12, 'blank/sketch' cover; CGC 9.8 slab                                                                                                                                        $55 shipped
  • Double Edge: Alpha #1, chromium wrap-around cover, Punisher limited series (2 copies)                                                                                       $4 each
  • Double Edge: Omega #1, chromium wrap-around cover, Punisher limited series                                                                                                     $5
  • Drax #3                                                                                                                                                                                                                       $3
  • Dreadlands #3 of 4                                                                                                                                                                                                     $2
  • Dreadstar #18                                                                                                                                                                                                             $3
  • Earth X, Wizard Special Edition, Alex Ross sketchbook                                                                                                                                            $3
  • Eclipso Annual #1, one-shot, Bloodlines, 1st Prism                                                                                                                                                   $4
  • Elektra/Cyblade #1, one-shot                                                                                                                                                                                     $3
  • Elseworld's Finest #1 and #2, 1920's Batman & Superman                                                                                                                                       $10 (for the set)

Page 7

• Elektra: Assassin #2, Sienkiewicz cover, Frank Miller script                                                                                                                                      $5
  • Eradicator #1 to #3, limited series                                                                                                                                                                              $8 (for the set)
  • Eradicator #3, moisture damaged                                                                                                                                                                              FREE (with purchase)
  • Eternal Warrior #22, no polybag or card                                                                                                                                                                    $2
  • Eternal Warrior #22, with polybag and Valian Era trading card                                                                                                                                  $3
  • Excalibur #29 (direct); VF or better                                                                                                                                                                            $2
  • Excalibur #53 (direct), Captain Britain origin; VF- or better                                                                                                                                       $2
  • Excalibur #71, wrap-around cover (direct), Nightcrawler hologram; VF+ or better                                                                                                    $5
  • Excalibur #82 (direct), deluxe holo-foil wrap-around; VF+ or better                                                                                                                          $4
  • Excalibur #86 (deluxe direct), 1st Pete Wisdom, Ultra Fleer X-Men cards not included; VF+ or better                                                                    $3
  • Excalibur #86 (deluxe direct), same as above, but cards are included; VF- or better                                                                                               $8
  • Excalibur #1 (2019 series), Tom Muller 1:10 variant; NM- or better                                                                                                                          $5
  • The Exciting X-Patrol #1, Amalgam one-shot; VF+ or better                                                                                                                                     $3
  • Extreme Sacrifice: Epilogue #2, Rob Liefeld wrap-around cover, no polybag or trading card                                                                                   $2
  • Extreme Sacrifice: Epilogue #2, Rob Liefeld wrap-around cover, polybag and card included                                                                                   $3
  • Factor X #1 to #4, Age of Apocalypse, direct & newsstands                                                                                                                                     $15 (for the set)
  • Fallen Angels #1 (2020), Tom Muller 1:10 variant                                                                                                                                                     $4
  • Fallen Empires On The World of Magic: The Gathering #1, no polybag or cards                                                                                                     $2
  • Fallen Empires On The World of Magic: The Gathering #1, polybag and sealed game cards included                                                                   $15

Page 8

• Fantastic Four #358 (direct), cardstock cover, 30th Anniversary                                                                                                                              $4
  • Fantastic Four #381 (direct)                                                                                                                                                                                      $3
  • Fantastic Four #387 (newsstand), foil-enhanced                                                                                                                                                      $6
  • Fantastic Four #388 (direct), with Marvel Masterpieces promo card panel                                                                                                              $4
  • Fantastic Four #389 (direct)                                                                                                                                                                                      $2
  • Fantastic Four #392 (direct)                                                                                                                                                                                      $2
  • Fantastic Four #394 (direct), acetate print & preview comic included                                                                                                                      $3
  • Fantastic Four #394 (newsstand), acetate print & preview comic included                                                                                                              $4
  • Fantastic Four #394 (newsstand), polybag, acetate print & preview comic included                                                                                               $5
  • Fantastic Four #398 (deluxe direct), foil enhanced                                                                                                                                                  $3
  • Fantastic Four #401                                                                                                                                                                                                 FREE (with purchase)
  • Fantastic Four Annual #26 (direct), 1st Wildstreak, no polybag or card                                                                                                                  $3
  • Fantastic Four Annual #26 (direct), 1st Wildstreak, polybag and card included                                                                                                      $4
  • Fantastic Four #549 (direct, Vol. 3)                                                                                                                                                                          $2
  • Fantastic Four #1 (LGY #646), CK Elite/Greg Land 'virgin' edition; CGC 9.6                                                                                                          $40 shipped SOLD
  • Fantastic Four #1 (LGY #646), Emanuela Lupacchino 1:25 variant; CGC 9.6                                                                                                        $40 shipped
  • Fantastic Four: Atlantis Rising #1 & #2, acetate cover overlays                                                                                                                              $15 (for the set)
  • Fantastic Four Unlimited #6, Kirby tribute inside                                                                                                                                                     $3
  • Fate #0, Zero Hour                                                                                                                                                                                                  $2
  • The Final Night #1 to #4, DC limited series, includes preview book                                                                                                                        $15 (for the set)

Page 9

• Firefly #1 to #6, Joe Quinones pre-order variants, Firefly T.V. show adaptation                                                                                                     $20 (for the set)
  • Firefly: Legacy Edition, Book 1 (1st print), softcover TPB                                                                                                                                       $40 (O.B.O.)
  • Firestorm, The Nuclear Man #67 (newsstand)                                                                                                                                                        $2
  • Firestorm, The Nuclear Man #68 (newsstand)                                                                                                                                                        $2
  • Firestorm, The Nuclear Man Annual #5 (newsstand)                                                                                                                                              $4
  • Flash #76 to #119, incomplete run                                                                                                                                                                           $5 or less
  • Flash #1,000,000 (direct)                                                                                                                                                                                         $2
  • Flash Annuals #6 to #10, complete run                                                                                                                                                                   $4 or less

Page 10

• Flash Plus #1, one-shot                                                                                                                                                                                           $2
  • Flash #56 (DCU Rebirth), Panosian foil cover                                                                                                                                                         $3
  • Flesh #1 to #4 (reprints)                                                                                                                                                                                           $25 (for the set)
  • Force Works #5, goodies included minus polybag                                                                                                                                                  $3
  • Force Works #5, goodies included, along with polybag                                                                                                                                           $4
  • Fury of Firestorm #64 (direct)                                                                                                                                                                                  $2
  • Gambit #1 (direct), foil embossed cover                                                                                                                                                                  $6
  • Gambit & The X-Ternals #1 to #4                                                                                                                                                                             $15 (for the set)
  • Generation Hex #1, one-shot                                                                                                                                                                                   $5 SOLD
  • Generation Next #1 to #4                                                                                                                                                                                         $14 (for the set)
  • Generation Next #3 (extra copy)                                                                                                                                                                              $3
  • Genesis #1 to #4                                                                                                                                                                                                      $15 (for the set)
  • Ghost #8, Marvel Italia                                                                                                                                                                                             $10
Edited by Galen130

Deadpool #1 (LGY #316), RobLiefeldCreations.com variant.  This copy is limited to 1000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages.  Just a few very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches with this one.

$60 shipped

b2c0bca3755d8d966bfda1b50cf892c9.jpg.194f729ec9a54f503a3484b10e9dfac5.jpg

3ebff8d2d4c114ab505958ba77c8ce60.jpg.086cf74f4d6d68a2d0b038449d6922e3.jpg

Deadpool #1 (LGY #316), Scorpion Comics/DGC exclusive cover A. This Rob Liefeld variant has a COA stating it is #9 out of 1000 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages.  This is a pretty clean slab, with only a few very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$70 shipped

5066424f52aa390553d0e28da6290941(1).jpg.2108e5ff222c535120ae3a727b3f5962.jpg

f465f6debcf0389805c816a499b09711.jpg.bdc94cf65701b7df6c6fc35e52a55337.jpg

5b560a4aa09069153f7fcac71e7a4705.jpg.2cf096489522e835555f41ffd903e372.jpg

Deadpool #1 (2016).  With cover art by Tony Moore, the Merc with the Mouth returns with the help of fan favorites Gerry Duggan and Mike Hawthorne.  Rogue makes an appearance.

NM-, or better.  The spine shows a couple spots of very light wear, but I don't know how CGC will grade for those.  If they don't ding them, this one could get to 9.6/9.8 territory.

$6

57467c8ff09a2245ecf4a53d52006ec6.jpg

068409ca10d378e1f9fe4f6e6031d3fe.jpg

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money #1 (August 2016 series), Iban Coello cover. This issue features Deadpool as a….team leader??? The comic has ‘Parental Advisory’ on the cover. Deadpool veteran Cullen Bunn is the writer.

NM-, or better.  You can see the very minor defects with this one.

$4

fa5e7fddbca1ccd465998d80237127c6.jpg

abb6801e743f88e5eb6e4c3af9494a49.jpg

Deadpool: Back in Black #1, Gabriel Frizzera 'KABOOM Contest of Champions Game' 1 in 10 ratio variant.  This issue features an appearance by Venompool.

VF, or better.  This one will benefit from a clean/press.  Copies of this variant have sold on eBay in worse condition and for higher prices. :)

$8

37fd672960a39248c192819a3f7b9d51.jpg

3b51fe0cd8eedd88dc201d46db098027.jpg

Deadpool: Back in Black #1, Ron Lim variant.  This issue features an appearance by Venompool.

VF, or better.  The comic is slightly misaligned due to the stapling.  A clean/press should help some.

$4

178102f226614a69a09544924c8b9bc7.jpg

82413e65e83253c7d46d9d8b719d96f0.jpg

Deadpool: Back in Black #2.  This issue features an appearance by Power Pack.

VF, or better.  Both covers show very light ink rubs/transfers near the staples.

$3

cfe531d56686e8baff6a8b83bd3859a8.jpg

3317bcf0d1a2fbc1ab164eb8c3c7f550.jpg

Deadpool: Back in Black #3, Ron Lim variant.  This issue features an appearance by Black Cat.

VF+, or better.  The back shows some very light ink rubs near the staples.

$4

358448b69623853bb0c6a8a092037d29.jpg

1df0e72d18537867499e5a803df6fad9.jpg

Deadpool: Back in Black #4, Ron Lim variant.  This issue features an appearance by Kraven The Hunter.

$4

2a08c8a4c89c80de91f2f1bfad47865f.jpg

732bd3810228cd28833cbe1c71d05175.jpg

Deadpool: Back in Black #5, Ron Lim variant.  This issue features an appearance by black suited Spider-Man.

$4

398321a78ecbf5c3f811e50a194f2b27.jpg

24de0f82e39b708af1b7372fc107b7e7.jpg

Now for my small collection of Deathlok raws. :)

Deathlok #5 (direct). This issue features appearances by Fantastic Four and Wolverine.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages.  A press may help a bit.

$2

929462d0f67223837033e1d7b451a7ca.jpg

f40278443813b0d2671b2ecb1b86cd1a.jpg

Deathlok #6 (direct).  This issue features an appearance by Punisher.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages.  The back shows a few spots of light soiling along the spine.

$2

5e8c8b9208c394ecfd87ea71239191a5.jpg

6a3cc0bb9fe0ddf24c55ca7953551cdb.jpg

Deathlok #6 (newsstand).  Same comic as listed above, except in newsstand format.

FN/VF, no better; off-white to white pages.  Interior pages show some very light tanning along the top edges.  You can see the general wear and tear with this one, including a small tear on the back near the top spine corner.

$2

66ed4ce4948c8c1622ded7802f6098e1.jpg

31fefce496d1850de9345a41eb1cdeb1.jpg

Deathlok #7 (direct).  This issue features an appearance by Punisher.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages.  This one also has some very light tanning inside along the top edges.  A press will help a bit.

$1

3d5c010248479e84e4ceb904acdf9ee9.jpg

5c8e500551ae589595fcd7844438d439.jpg

Deathlok #9 (direct).  This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.

VF, or better; off-white pages.  The back shows a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

ec381dbda7d2c900015cf72ccf731d0c.jpg

d56fb377c6c013cb2a8f31fc621afd19.jpg

Deathlok #10 (direct).  This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.  I have two copies of this one.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages.  The back shows a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine.  The second copy is in similar condition.

I will provide scans of the other copy on request. :)

$2 each

ef6936c71721c13213d53855ffd1c257.jpg

1533b67a3f7c9ae5a0f27de028321c5d.jpg

Deathlok #25, silver foil cardstock cover.  This issue features an appearance by Black Panther.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages.  Both covers show either very light cosmetic scuffs and/or scratches.

$4

8aa5edca1961fd5e30ac648a29aba183.jpg

09a02c1a76a035054ef4ef654d9d52ff.jpg