• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S flying under the radar?
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2023 at 4:12 PM, 1Cool said:

I 100% agree.  A simple, but enjoyable movie with a $20 Million price tag sure seems to make sense in today's climate.  I can't imagine running a movie theater is a success is a $152 million flick but thankfully that is not where I've invested.

Legacy everything is dying and creators are figuring that out. 

By restructuring his costs he has circumvented that entire industry, so he's no longer slave to meeting the demands of a dying industry. It gives them more control over their art, more profits into the people involved and less into the pockets of a bloated industry that will probably never return to it's former heights.

Does anyone see theaters expanding ever again? I see their numbers being reduced and going out becoming a rare thing for most because in this day and age the average person can't even afford gas to get to work, let alone blow $80 bucks to see a movie with two people, have some popcorn and soda pop, when you can eat a gourmet dinner at home and watch the movie with the entire family for that price. 

It's a brilliant move and one that most movie houses will eventually follow. 

In fact, it would be interested to discuss how struggling companies like Disney / Marvel, DC / Warner will react since Blumhouse is flourishing while they falter. 

On 11/12/2023 at 12:43 PM, media_junkie said:

Ok, are we potentially going to see FNAF's being a bigger global movie than The Marvels?

And wow, what makes this even more insane is that FNAF's was released on Peacock the same day it was released in theaters, so it "lost" some B.O. revenue and it still has a high chance of outperforming The Marvels.

On 11/12/2023 at 3:55 PM, media_junkie said:

And wow, what makes this even more insane is that FNAF's was released on Peacock the same day it was released in theaters, so it "lost" some B.O. revenue and it still has a high chance of outperforming The Marvels.

That's CRAZY, but it just does to show how if you sit on your laurels how quickly things change.