• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE! — CGC nefarious behavior! Any advice/help would be appreciated.
6 6

183 posts in this topic

I had my run in with these clowns about 30 days ago.  I simple issue that was incredibly easy to solve, but it just happened to involve around $30,000.00 worth of books that by every account of anyone that would talk to me, were just laying around, out of their slabs, and absolutely no one was in a hurry to resolve a simple issue related to :checks notes: where the books go next in their process.  As in, they called me and asked what they are supposed to do with the books I sent, and when I suggested they check the order form that came with the books, they couldn't identify the order number, so I gave it to them over the phone.

One CGC employee ended up helping me, and the issue was resolved.

However, at some point CGC is going to find themselves on the other end of a civil suit that no doubt they have insurance for, but the discovery phase of such an action could end up not being very kind to them, and provide alot of answers CGC absolutely does not want to talk about, ever.