• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
29 29

1,991 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2024 at 6:06 PM, Neo "The One" said:

I vaguely recall reading some of this at one time (or similar).  I just can't finish it right now.  Do we know if this was ever sent to Law Enforcement or the courts?  I think its a gem.

Probably not.  I think it might have been wiped out in one of the large purges in that thread.  

I think I saw it right after he posted and decided to save a copy before he went back and edited or deleted it.

On 10/17/2024 at 7:30 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Probably not.  I think it might have been wiped out in one of the large purges in that thread.  

I think I saw it right after he posted and decided to save a copy before he went back and edited or deleted it.

• Administrator
On 10/17/2024 at 7:06 PM, Neo "The One" said:

I vaguely recall reading some of this at one time (or similar).  I just can't finish it right now.  Do we know if this was ever sent to Law Enforcement or the courts?  I think its a gem.

The detective has this thread. 

On 10/17/2024 at 6:24 PM, Neo "The One" said:

There were some early grumblings, "Who is this Clown MasterCPU"?  or to that effect.   I know I've put links to some of them in this thread.  One was indeed locked, and the other I think "He who shall not be named" removed his posts (or at least someone did) with threats in it.  Others have been following longer and can probably fill in the blanks - but in short - I think you are correct.  

I think I do remember him making threats in at least one thread. 

I'm pretty sure he was doing it to get the thread locked or deleted...which is what he wanted.

On 10/17/2024 at 9:17 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I think I do remember him making threats in at least one thread. 

I'm pretty sure he was doing it to get the thread locked or deleted...which is what he wanted.

I think the worst of it was in the comments you shared - about him being in the country and shooting people that came on his property while smiling like the joker..... classy stuff 

Agree - he was trying to get the thread closed while shifting blame for his actions (or inaction) to others. 

On 10/17/2024 at 1:20 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Does anyone remember his beautiful post in the original thread....where he apologized to everyone and took full responsibility for everything he did?

Yeah.....me neither.

(Need to click on it three times to get it to full size)

HeroRestorationPost(JPEG).thumb.jpg.bf41bf7bd135df92d07d23bf124bf51b.jpg

This post.

On 10/18/2024 at 3:00 AM, KCOComics said:

I think the worst of it was in the comments you shared - about him being in the country and shooting people that came on his property while smiling like the joker..... classy stuff 

Agree - he was trying to get the thread closed while shifting blame for his actions (or inaction) to others. 

It's all started to blend together now for me.  What was in that post might have been what I was remembering regarding the threats.

That might be why I decided to save it......suspecting that it was going to get purged as he tried to get the thread locked......which I think is what happened.