• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Marvel Character are you?

50 posts in this topic

I came out as spidey:

Spidey's is the best description; its funny because I was expecting something like "you are a nerd/geek, who can't even get a date; your broke... and just when I was thinking this description for spidey, two msn messages popped-up at the bottom of my screen -- one asking me to enlarge my debt, and the other to consolidate my [!@#%^&^]... grin.gif

Actually, Silver-Surfer is a really cool one... so the list is spidey, deadpool, venom, silver-surfer, wolverine.. .yeah I think that's all i got!

Oh Wait! I just got a pop-up of some hot chick inflating something fierce grin.gif

What a glorious day.....I have turned into Linus and will be taking over the reigns as Venom all in one day. Oddly enough, my wife has become the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. That should make for some interesting nights......