• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Holiday Sales Thread Is Now Closed! Thanks Everyone!
3 3

581 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk #172 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $40

There are staple holes that have no staple that go through the entirety of the book, a little more than halfway down through the spine.  There's two staples where they should be otherwise, so I have no idea how or why these ended up here.  The book presents nicer, but it's marked down for that defect. 

068.jpg

069.jpg

Shock SuspenStories #13 -- F- -- 5.5 -- $425

Piece out of top right corner of front cover, otherwise I'd grade it higher.  Small color-breaking crease lower right front cover.  The only Frazetta solo story he did for EC (at least according to Overstreet).  I had this in my Halloween sale, and against my better judgement, I'm listing it again.  Very happy to hold on to this one, but I'm willing to sacrifice the redhead off the coaster if need be to further other goals. lol

001.jpg

002.jpg

Daredevil Annual #1 -- Tongie Farm Collection copy -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $65 -- SOLD to rlextherobot

Comes with certificate.  Bend/creasing upper corner. Back cover shows dirt.

Spoiler

048.jpg

Spoiler

049.jpg

Spoiler

050.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Falling In Love #31 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $100 -- SOLD to electricprune

10 cent DC Romance in nice grade.  What's not to love?  (Get it -- love?  I'll be here all week -- make sure to tip your waitress!)

Spoiler

051.jpg

Spoiler

052.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold