• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why did this forum get relocated?
4 4

71 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2023 at 4:31 PM, VintageComics said:

What are you going on about? You even contributed to the ESG discussion in multiple threads and now you're saying I should haven't talked about it? lol

And what's wrong with thanking Mike?

My chatter didn't derail the thread. People who are always antagonistic towards me IN EVERY THREAD derailed the thread. It's what they do. They all show up all at once, start antagonizing me and Mike has to shut the thread down.

All of my points were bang on, no I didn't focus on the 'S' and if nobody started with the name calling and insults the thread would have been half the length and still would have been there. 

If Moderation moderated contentious posts, name calling and told people to use the ignore feature like they used to tell forum members to do, we would eliminate 90% of the problems on this forum. 

I'm not taking responsibility for the inability of other people to control themselves. 

You be you. Meanwhile, reality may travel down a different path. And often.

:cheers:

On 12/4/2023 at 4:49 PM, kimik said:

I blame @piper for the move. Anyone that enjoyed Black Widow and The Marvels will doom anything they post in.

I don’t plan to watch the Marvels…

On 12/4/2023 at 3:50 PM, piper said:

I don’t plan to watch the Marvels…

Better to watch or rewatch graphic novel based 'Scott Pilgrim' with a fine young cast of Brie Larson (Marvels), Chris Evans (Capt. America, Human Torch), Brandon Routh (Superman, the Atom), comedic Aubrey Plaza, Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman (new Hunger Games: Songbird), and Kieran Culkin (Succession tv).

On 12/4/2023 at 5:32 PM, Bosco685 said:

You be you. Meanwhile, reality may travel down a different path. And often.

Dude, what? You were the main ally in supporting my points, and specifically the S part of the discussion by posting multiple links and arguing about it with the few bad apples who I refused to acknowledge. I even quoted you at one point to say "I've got your back" so it's very weird to me that now you'd say it's not reality, but whatever. I genuinely don't care.

I will always be me. I happen to genuinely love myself. It's a beautiful thing.  :x

And, I do think that this Movie forum is now in the correct place, so thanks for getting that sorted for all of us. (worship)

Edited by VintageComics

On 12/4/2023 at 9:07 PM, VintageComics said:

Dude, what? You were the main ally in supporting my points, and specifically the S part of the discussion by posting multiple links and arguing about it with the few bad apples who I refused to acknowledge. I even quoted you at one point to say "I've got your back" so it's very weird to me that now you'd say it's not reality, but whatever. I genuinely don't care.

I will always be me. I happen to genuinely love myself. It's a beautiful thing.  :x

And, I do think that this Movie forum is now in the correct place, so thanks for getting that sorted for all of us. (worship)

Good to know.

:cheers: