• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spectacular Spider-Man 1-21, 25, 27 & 28 - Monday morning price reduction (CLOSED)

14 posts in this topic

Another run I've decided I will never finish.

Spectacular Spider-Man issues 1 - 21, 25, 27 & 28 plus two additional copies of issue 1 for sale separately.

Condition: Nice, glossy mostly upper mid-grade comic lot. Grade range: 5.0 - 8.5. Average grade is around 7.0. Please refer to the spreadsheet (below) for grades and defects.

Page Quality: Almost all of these books have Off-White to Cream pages. A few are Cream to slightly tan.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
Prices below include shipping. CONUS only.
The group lot of 1-21, 25, 27 & 28 will be shipped in a USPS Priority Flat Rate box which includes $100 insurance.
The individual issues of Spectacular Spider-Man 1 will be shipped USPS Ground Advantage which also includes $100 insurance. 

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

I try to ship within 3 days of payment. If I am unable to do so, I will notify you promptly.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

I will start with the spreadsheet for the Spectacular Spider-Man 1-21, 25, 27 & 28.

I have taken scans of the key and semi-key issues. If anyone would like a scan or close-up photo of any other issues, please pm me.

image.thumb.jpeg.26b8877505accc079ef6221f4908486d.jpeg

Spectacular Spider-Man 1a

Grade: 8.5 - OW to Cream pages. Nice, glossy copy with only a slight thumb bend upper left front cover and a very slight bend lower right corner back cover.

Asking $32 shipped SOLD!

image.thumb.jpeg.c9bf2c5beb210e13f4ad545c297f41ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0e84f861a18dbd5768ddf4dc3a3b3d9c.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Spectacular Spider-Man 1b

Grade: 7.5 - OW to Cream pages. Nice, glossy copy. Lowered grade due to smudge to the right of Tarantula's head. Also back cover has very slight dirt in a few areas.

Asking $24 shipped SOLD!

image.thumb.jpeg.72c9114e0c940cef1b6fd8423fb77042.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4cd49b683ec5b6d510fbeaafd9c59ead.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

That's it!

If someone wants the Spider-Man group lot and the two extra issues of number 1, I would sell the everything listed for $125 shipped.

Reasonable offers are always welcomed.

Thanks for looking!

On 12/4/2023 at 7:03 AM, alecholland said:

Spectacular Spider-Man 1a

Grade: 8.5 - OW to Cream pages. Nice, glossy copy with only a slight thumb bend upper left front cover and a very slight bend lower right corner back cover.

Asking $32 shipped

image.thumb.jpeg.c9bf2c5beb210e13f4ad545c297f41ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0e84f861a18dbd5768ddf4dc3a3b3d9c.jpeg

On 12/4/2023 at 7:08 AM, alecholland said:

Spectacular Spider-Man 1b

Grade: 7.5 - OW to Cream pages. Nice, glossy copy. Lowered grade due to smudge to the right of Tarantula's head. Also back cover has very slight dirt in a few areas.

Asking $24 shipped

image.thumb.jpeg.72c9114e0c940cef1b6fd8423fb77042.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4cd49b683ec5b6d510fbeaafd9c59ead.jpeg

:takeit:both please 

On 12/3/2023 at 2:16 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

:takeit:both please 

Sent pm to notify I only ship CONUS (continental United States) right now. Will put books on hold pending reply.

Edited by alecholland

Still open to reasonable offers if anyone is interested. :smile:

It's a really nice upper-mid grade reading lot.

Last bump before I close the thread tomorrow night.

CLOSED

Edited by alecholland