• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some GA and early SA books from my Wonder Woman collection. All are CGC'd Starting with #8
2 2

95 posts in this topic

I hope there are no double posts, because I seemed to have one with all of those together somehow;) 

In any case:) See you Sat   with the last batch for this thread. I will post the time as soon as I know when I have a block of time.

Invoices will go out Monday. If you have purchased something, please PM me your address if you see this note...and thank you!

On 12/7/2023 at 5:10 PM, skypinkblu said:

I did not forget that I offered magnets...I just don't have too many left, so what you see is what you can pick from;) 

One per sale...I will honor any sale in this thread, ones from the beginning of the thread count. Just claim one in the thread when you take a book, or if you have taken one this week.

image.thumb.jpeg.62f96ba18e0ff9dc955ff057c6a274e3.jpeg

Claim the Wolverine magnet (if still available) thanks!

If I disappear, the oven timer is ringing...I agreed to take part in a neighborhood "cookie" exchange before I could have my head examined. As I said to someone before, my kitchen looks like comedy central...and no slabs are near the ingredients;) Notice I have spider-man baking dishes...my daughter's idea;)

cookies.thumb.jpg.b8158d897cf6bce9de61c4b36f382542.jpg

On 12/9/2023 at 7:06 PM, skypinkblu said:

If I disappear, the oven timer is ringing...I agreed to take part in a neighborhood "cookie" exchange before I could have my head examined. As I said to someone before, my kitchen looks like comedy central...and no slabs are near the ingredients;) Notice I have spider-man baking dishes...my daughter's idea;)

cookies.thumb.jpg.b8158d897cf6bce9de61c4b36f382542.jpg

Your daughter is wise, but the real question is are we getting cookies?

On 12/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, crassus said:

Your daughter is wise, but the real question is are we getting cookies?

Depends if you want to pay for express mail, lol;)  Biscotti, with cherries, hazelnuts , Chocolate chips and dipped in Chocolate. Almonds for the batch where I ran out of Hazelnuts;)

On 12/9/2023 at 7:10 PM, skypinkblu said:

Depends if you want to pay for express mail, lol;)  Biscotti, with cherries, hazelnuts , Chocolate chips and dipped in Chocolate. Almonds for the batch where I ran out of Hazelnuts;)

When you close the thread and invoice...you can get me a shipping quote... hm

On 12/9/2023 at 7:16 PM, crassus said:

When you close the thread and invoice...you can get me a shipping quote... hm

I've never wanted to set up a booth at a show, but if I did, I think cookies would work better than comics, lol.

This one was slightly out of order because I was trying to separate the 2 women/ bondage covers, but ...let's face it with this series, you might as well give up;) So I just did...

One of several covers with 2 Wonder Womans having ...a "discussion"

Wonder Woman #48, CGC 5.0 OW/W 1951   sold to Crassus

This was one of the last books I needed when I was trying to upgrade my run. Although there are 42 on the census, they are a lot easier to find in 1.0 than 5.0

Bin is $325 which is less than I paid a number of years ago.

image.thumb.jpeg.c9099a13a298852b3ed19666097fdc3b.jpeg

For a better idea of the colors

2023-12-0911_57_49.thumb.jpg.f9ef1068b3cf8c36e0c4876cc55e9b3a.jpg

image.jpeg

Edited by skypinkblu