• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — HALF OFF WHAT’S LEFT! An Unusual Thread - Production Photocopies
2 2

139 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! X-Men #238 full story, loose pages; Green inking Silvestri. Not sure why there was two sets in Dan’s archives. Maybe different stages of production? I haven’t compared closely for any minor differences; looks similar at a glance. $20

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0027.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Coming up are most of the pages from Kull the Conqueror #1 (1983, pictured below) in which Dan inked John Buscema. These pages are on Legal Size paper.

What’s neat about them is they are copies of Buscema’s uninked pencils, for Dan’s reference as he inked the originals.

I am offering them individually because a few pages are missing, I want everyone to get a shot at a production copy of John Buscema uninked pencils, and I want to keep one of them because I also own the OA.

I will offer the single pages at $10 each.

Items pictured here are NFS; just giving you a look at Buscema inked and uninked. I can see why Joe Sinnott called John Buscema his favorite penciller to ink.

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg