• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed
6 6

536 posts in this topic

That's it for the moment -- I had planned to do a handful of books priced at $5, $3, etc. to end the thread.  That might come tonight, tomorrow, or possibly later in the week or not at all.   My schedule is overly busy this week, and I'm not feeling particularly well, so that's going to be a TBD.

In the meantime, plenty of great books still available, and thank you to everyone who's purchased so far! (worship)

There won't be any discounts further on books in the thread, but I WILL do a quick FLASH SALE on a couple on 1st page books!  This Flash sale will last until ... whenever I decide to end it. lol 

Tales of Suspense #65 -- 1st Silver Age appearance of The Red Skull -- VF- -- 7.5 -- $265  $200  $175

The Defenders #17 -- 1st appearance of The Wrecking Crew (cameo) -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $195  $120  $100

Thanks again to everyone who's stopped in! 

To end the thread, it's bargain book time (though arguably, everything has been that so far! lol :baiting:).  I'm going to start with $5 books, then work my way down through $3, $2, and $1 offerings.  Most are low grade, but a few higher grade ones might end up sneaking through. (thumbsu

Let's go!

Action Comics #365 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $5

Top staple detached.  Cover barely attached, but still hanging on.

107.jpg