• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

58 posts in this topic

TERMS 

First image.png.dc75a19590c3b4e8f26cb6848aaa2a42.png I get the book, even if I am in negotiation with others on a price. 

U.S. shipping only

No buyer's remorse...you buy items as is.  Just so you know – scans are being provided, but questions about the condition are welcome. PM, please, not in the thread.

Payment method: PayPal, Venmo., etc (no personal checks).  Once payment is received, comics will ship.  

Payment is expected NLT 48 hours after you purchase the book unless you get in contact with me and we agree on other arrangements.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING! I am not making money on shipping. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. They will be secure.

USPS Ground: $8 for 1. Add $1 for each additional book

I will not sell to Hall of Shamers or folks on the Probation lists

I can give you reasonable offers, so feel free to PM me. 

INCLUDES Umbrella Academy, Locke & Key, Captain America, Secret Invasion, Crisis (and Final Crisis and Infinity Crisis), Hulk Gray, etc.

Edited by StewartCA