• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TERRIFICON - Connecticut's #1 Comic Con at Mohegan Sun AUGUST 16 - 18, 2024 starts announcing guests
2 2

38 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2024 at 8:57 AM, Devilla06 said:

an even bigger get than Jim Lee

Will Jim do any remarks or just signings? 

I was lucky enough to find Adam Hughes all by himself, pretty far away from the other artists who seemed to be all put together. Super nice guy. Found him before everyone realized where he was. Commissioned Tom Raney to do an Obi-wan companion piece to the Darth Vader art I got from him earlier this year. Was going to have Tom Welling sign my Smallville #1, but the line to get to him was deep!

Edited by Calidream'n

On 8/18/2024 at 7:08 PM, Calidream'n said:

I was talking to a guy in line to get some books witnessed. He told me he was there at 6:30 that morning to get in early to be one of the 100 to get his books signed.

I also stood in line at 6:30am.

Hence why I have a picture with him. lol

Awesome convention, we went Sunday and it was very busy for a Sunday/last day. Vendors who were set up said it was wall to wall people certain times on Saturday. Great comic book creator lineup, I had a chance to visit with Claremont, Waid, and Wenzel….looking forward to next year!!

On 8/19/2024 at 11:22 AM, Terry JSA said:

I also met Charlie Cox. He also personalized my gallery edition of Born Again to me as well. Super nice guy! 

05BE3D09-ECA2-474E-A42E-6D308B607AA6.thumb.jpeg.6ac6900512f9edff37a92752937978e7.jpeg

8B41658B-D387-42A2-8402-EF03FFBA11CD.thumb.jpeg.adb954947552cfba1b4d7b97bec46ada.jpeg

that is so cool! he's so good as daredevil. great to hear he was nice too, he seems like he would be, but that's probably just because he has an everyman quality to him as an actor. awesome!