• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Too cold outside sale - GA/SA/BA edition (Recap Page 23) THREAD CLOSED
10 10

447 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2024 at 1:40 PM, aardvark88 said:

Have to admit -35 Celsius or about -34 Fahrenheit is too cold plus add /subtract the windchill. Vancouver, BC's Friday low temperature for this week is only -13 Celsius.

-13C in Vancouver with the damp would be equally awful.  

Edited by piper

On 1/10/2024 at 12:40 PM, aardvark88 said:

Have to admit -35 Celsius or about -34 Fahrenheit is too cold plus add /subtract the windchill. Vancouver, BC's Friday low temperature for this week is only -13 Celsius.

This was gonna be the week I went back to running outside, but there's no chance I'm going outside in that business. 

On 1/10/2024 at 2:57 PM, rlextherobot said:

This was gonna be the week I went back to running outside, but there's no chance I'm going outside in that business. 

My running cut-off is -25C. Too cold!

On 1/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, piper said:
On 1/10/2024 at 12:40 PM, aardvark88 said:

-13C in Vancouver with the damp would be equally awful.  

and don't forget..., greggy...., even though he lives across the channel, he is still there.

On 1/10/2024 at 6:10 PM, crassus said:

Yeah, in BC "cold" is when someone mistakenly put the bottle of red wine in the fridge....

That's good lol I like that. I like a classy tell off. 

I work outside in Winnipeg. When your mustache freezes to your beard and it hurts to open your mouth, or your eyes start freezing shut, then  you have achieved cold.