• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2024 at 5:29 PM, Kramerica said:

Tomb of Dracula #30 VF/NM 9.0 $35.00

Smooth & glossy. Classic Blade issue, one of my Top 5 fave Drac covers

IMG_3108.thumb.JPG.bf5b042293a5d1fb833ab52141e4f98a.JPG

IMG_3109.thumb.JPG.4bc26bb1c6111a18565a795cd50ee04c.JPG

:takeit:

On 1/30/2024 at 2:28 PM, Kramerica said:

Happy Tuesday! Here's an updated recap.

Wow, wow, wow. A lot of...interesting books still around. Perhaps I didn't do my homework correctly and overestimated certain books or maybe people just aren't buying slabs right now. In any event feel free to open discussions with my people if you're interested and my people will get back with your people and then Beyoncé's people and then maybe we'll find a home for some of these lost children. Just not an island.

I'll probably start listing today at 5:00 pm pst (thumbsu I have a bunch of stuff to get done but I might stop back in before then if I'm around and do another Flash Sale :idea: if time allows. Or I just see y'all at 5:00 or so.

How about my people talk to your people about how Beyoncé's people can get ahold of Taylor Swift's people and get me some Super Bowl tickets...let me know when you have something.... :wishluck:

On 1/30/2024 at 11:44 AM, crassus said:

How about my people talk to your people about how Beyoncé's people can get ahold of Taylor Swift's people and get me some Super Bowl tickets...let me know when you have something.... :wishluck:

I hate the Chefs but I love me some Taylor! I'm a full on Swifty since the Fifties. Word up my Canada Amigo Roberto in the Canadian Pine Barrens?

But who really wants to go to the SB? Unless you have a luxury box with a full spread, food, bar, King-Size bed, strippers dressed like airline pilots and a small stage for Iron Maiden to play during commercials it ain't worth it.. Plus a small table for the Geico Lizard and @lizards2 to hang out and have crickets. Oh! And a real stand-up Hot Dog on a Stick Booth yo. I love me some corndogs!

On 1/30/2024 at 11:54 AM, Kramerica said:

I hate the Chefs but I love me some Taylor! I'm a full on Swifty since the Fifties. Word up my Canada Amigo Roberto in the Canadian Pine Barrens?

But who really wants to go to the SB? Unless you have a luxury box with a full spread, food, bar, King-Size bed, strippers dressed like airline pilots and a small stage for Iron Maiden to play during commercials it ain't worth it.. Plus a small table for the Geico Lizard and @lizards2 to hang out and have crickets. Oh! And a real stand-up Hot Dog on a Stick Booth yo. I love me some corndogs!

Well I am a chef :peace:  Ran a hotel for 8 years and a country club for 3 more. Last 10 years I've thrown a Super Bowl party in my home. Last years menu:

Homemade Tortilla Chips Salsa and Guacamole

Seared Ahi Tuna Wonton fresh mango relish

Potato Skins with Cheddar, bacon green onion sour cream

Chicken Wings with sweet and spicy Gochujang sauce 

Grilled Shrimp with lemon chili garlic and olive oil

Filet Mignon Tournedos on butter roasted Baguette with aioli and Fontina cheese

Ghirardelli Brownies

Washed down with lots of adult beverages and free rides home.  Absolutely the best way to watch the super bowl. Plus, you can push pause and rewind.

On 1/30/2024 at 4:02 PM, mytastebud said:

Well I am a chef :peace:  Ran a hotel for 8 years and a country club for 3 more. Last 10 years I've thrown a Super Bowl party in my home. Last years menu:

Homemade Tortilla Chips Salsa and Guacamole

Seared Ahi Tuna Wonton fresh mango relish

Potato Skins with Cheddar, bacon green onion sour cream

Chicken Wings with sweet and spicy Gochujang sauce 

Grilled Shrimp with lemon chili garlic and olive oil

Filet Mignon Tournedos on butter roasted Baguette with aioli and Fontina cheese

Ghirardelli Brownies

Washed down with lots of adult beverages and free rides home.  Absolutely the best way to watch the super bowl. Plus, you can push pause and rewind.

That all sounds delicious!!
Invites to all boardies???

On 1/30/2024 at 11:54 AM, Kramerica said:

You'd have to pay me more than crickets to watch professional football. It is as "professional" as professional wrestling. meh

On 1/30/2024 at 1:51 PM, lizards2 said:

You'd have to pay me more than crickets to watch professional football. It is as "professional" as professional wrestling. meh

Go back to your cave Grumpy. Besides, I mentioned strippers didn't I?

image.png.6e7c64f95fa0954fa13e570081fc4aa1.png

Edited by Kramerica

On 1/30/2024 at 1:21 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

That all sounds delicious!!
Invites to all boardies???

Yes, absolutely! And then I could bring all of your orders to the SB party, distribute them there and not have to package them. PLUS meet everyone. That's like, WIN x 5