• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2024 at 8:44 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Oh my God I can’t take it anymore. Let somebody else have that .stop posting all of this amazing stuff, will you!?!

:baiting: you know you want it :devil:

On 2/5/2024 at 5:41 PM, Kramerica said:

Fantastic Four #116 VF/NM 9.0 $60.00

Really nice

IMG_3554.thumb.JPG.6c3b50e3b332d8d97d42c39a494ffbdb.JPG

IMG_3556.thumb.JPG.bde3143102a66584d2d989b80cfca14b.JPG

Ah hell. Screw it. My two favorite comic book characters of all time on the same cover soon after Jack left the  book. I just gotta take it Mr. Kramer. Take take take

On 2/5/2024 at 5:44 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Oh my God I can’t take it anymore. Let somebody else have that .stop posting all of this amazing stuff, will you!?!

Thanks for the pickups! Yeah, where's everyone else? Help out the PreacherMan from buying too much good stuff :preach:

On 2/5/2024 at 5:48 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Ah hell. Screw it. My two favorite comic book characters of all time on the same cover soon after Jack left the  book. I just gotta take it Mr. Kramer. Take take take

These #116's and other 52 pagers from this month always have irregular/uneven spines so it's nice to have one like this that's even steven.

I would have been all over it but it's not an upgrade from my current copy. Sweet book!

On 2/5/2024 at 8:52 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

…and the obvious follow-up question is: when does the universal soldier start his clearance thread? Hmmmm???

It is a goal for 2024...