• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this your Comic Book? CGC Shipped me the wrong Comic
3 3

22 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 3/4/2024 at 5:19 PM, Fixer7640 said:

Do you need anything else from me at the moment? Or you have what you need from me?

I did copy and paste both your and i8beef's posts into the e-mail that I originally started about your missing book.  I also mentioned the switch that needed to take place, and i8beef will still have 3 missing books.  I was not asked for any more info.   The operations manager told me this:

"The team has been looking into these to get them back to their original submitters." 

On 3/4/2024 at 8:42 PM, CGC Mike said:

I did copy and paste both your and i8beef's posts into the e-mail that I originally started about your missing book.  I also mentioned the switch that needed to take place, and i8beef will still have 3 missing books.  I was not asked for any more info.   The operations manager told me this:

"The team has been looking into these to get them back to their original submitters." 

Thanks Mike. 
It’s always just a little frustrating to get the “management” non-committal answers. 
I appreciate you though. And everyone who is working to get i8beef’s and my books back to us!