• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's Ambitious February Sale - 15% to 20% OFF ALL BOOKS - Spidey, Batman, X-Men, GGA, Cool Covers, Keys, Newsstands, Star Wars, Independent
7 7

895 posts in this topic

Mother Nature really smacks the shoot out of California. One year it’s like, you have to spray paint your lawn green and drink your own recycled urine and the second year it’s like, i hope your house is on stilts and your car converts to a pontoon. 

Edited by mikenyc

On 2/4/2024 at 2:54 PM, mikenyc said:

Mother Nature really smacks the shoot out of California. One year it’s like, you have to spray paint your lawn green and drink your own recycled urine and the second year it’s like, i hope your house is on stilts and your car converts to a pontoon. 

So true.  We go from drought to a year's worth of rain in two days.  My neighbor keeps a fully inflated raft in his garage, just in case.  

My comics are on the second floor.  lol