• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed (double post)
1 1

1 post in this topic

I am selling a couple comics….would also be willing to trade them (looking for Marvel super heroes 20 an x-men 101, or Batman 251). I would be willing to trade all the listed comics for an x-men 101 6.0 or better.  I take PayPal or Venmo.  The price includes shipping :) 

First up is the Marvel Super Heroes #8 (First appearance of Squirrel Girl) It is over a 9, not sure if 9.8 I scanned it, let me know if you want more pictures.  Selling it for $75

X-men 244 (First appearance of Jubilee). This is around a 9.2.  There are a couple visible tics that break color on the back cover.  Selling for $45.

Avengers Annual 10 cgc 8.5 (First appearance of Rogue).  This comic was not pressed before grading.  You might be able to bump the grade.  Selling for $90.

Wolverine 1 cgc 8.0.  This was not pressed before being graded.  selling for $60

Fantastic Four 112 cgc 5.0.  This cover looks fantastic, I am sad to let it go…unfortunately my girls voted this one out of the collection.  Looking for $150.

IMG_5264.jpeg

IMG_5261.jpeg

IMG_5263.jpeg

IMG_5262.jpeg

IMG_5260.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_5254.jpeg

IMG_5255.jpeg

IMG_5256.jpeg

IMG_5249.jpeg

IMG_5252.jpeg

IMG_5251.jpeg