• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACCEPTING CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSIONS FOR FAN EXPO DENVER 2024 (JULY 4 - JULY 7)
4 4

79 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2024 at 2:28 PM, Fernando Arellano said:

Hey there DELTA62 I was interested on getting some Dragon Ball comics signed at the Denver FanExpo but I had a few questions, is there an email or a different way I can contact you?

Thanks for reaching out.  DM sent!

Comic creators added to the guest list!

- Bjorn Barends

- Pepe Larraz

- InHyuk Lee

- Francesco Mattina

- Kael Ngu

- Alan Quah

- Joe Corroney

- Guy Gilchrist

- Claudia Gray

- Garrett Gunn

- Travis Mercer

I am looking to get a Stephen Platt signature on a CGC graded book and see he will be at Denver Fan Expo 2024 and need a facilitator. Can you provide me with another way to contact you?

On 5/10/2024 at 10:37 AM, Kevin L. Wrye said:

I am looking to get a Stephen Platt signature on a CGC graded book and see he will be at Denver Fan Expo 2024 and need a facilitator. Can you provide me with another way to contact you?

DM sent.  Thanks for reaching out.

• Administrator
On 5/20/2024 at 2:39 PM, ComicFoxx said:

Hi Cary, I'm looking to get a couple of books signed from both this and the Colorado Springs cons, but I'm having issues getting DM's to go through.

Hi

0 post users are not able to send PM's.  You should be all set now.

Mike

On 5/8/2024 at 2:28 PM, Fernando Arellano said:

Hey there DELTA62 I was interested on getting some Dragon Ball comics signed at the Denver FanExpo but I had a few questions, is there an email or a different way I can contact you?

Hi.  DM was sent.