• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - February/March Sale - keys, variants, runs/sets, filler, etc.
3 3

146 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've had a post, so here's a second sale that I'll run for the next week or two. It's a mix of keys, variants, spec books, and plain ol' filler issues across a range of prices. I provide scans of any valuable books, and pictures of less expensive ones. Most books range from VF+ to NM- (I try to be more conservative on grading, just so there are no surprises), and I'll try to note any significant defects. As a bonus, anyone who makes a purchase will get a link to a CLZ catalog of my $1 books (4000+ books, way too many to post on here).

Rules

1. No Hall of Shame/Probation people, or any other naughty list individuals.
  2. Claims in the thread immediately trump any offers.

Payment

1. Payment via PayPal G&S only, no exceptions.
  2. I'll invoice at the end of the sale. If you prefer to handle payment early, just let me know.

Shipping

No international shipping, sorry. I'll only ship to the verified US-based PayPal address.

• 1 - 10 books: $10 USPS Priority (Gemini Mailer in Legal Flat Rate Envelope)
  • 11 - 30 books: $18 USPS Priority (Medium Flat Rate Box w/ bubble wrap, etc.)
  • 31+ books: TBD

Edited by jjaneaux