• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ending in 4 hours on ComicLink! SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED copy! Crime Mysteries #12 cgc 8.0 creepy strangulation cover 1/1
1 1

20 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I have merged some of your topics to 1 thread.  Taking up most of the first page by a single user isn't allowed.

Yeah a bit... All of my books have kind of underperformed. Which sucks. I have had some of them for 40 years! Mind you those ones 
I probably paid $1 for, but still.

On 3/1/2024 at 5:52 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have merged some of your topics to 1 thread.  Taking up most of the first page by a single user isn't allowed.

OK. thanks. 

On 3/1/2024 at 5:52 PM, CGC Mike said:

Is there a way for me to take the posts down after the auction ends? So I don't clog up the page?

• Administrator
On 3/4/2024 at 12:42 AM, Comics said:

Is there a way for me to take the posts down after the auction ends? So I don't clog up the page?

Yes.  In the upper right side of your post are 3 dots.  Click on them, and a drop down menu will appear, and an edit option will appear.  Currently, there is a problem with the hide option.  However, you can erase the post and just add a dot.

Or, you can just edit your first post.  That will give you the option to edit the title.  You could post "Closed" and start a new thread.  Just keep it at 3 or less topics on the first page.