• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dover's Sales Thread - Closed
5 5

82 posts in this topic

Weird Mystery Tales 8 CGC 9.4 WP > $180.0

Tough black cover with an incredible group of ghoulies in the back. Louis Dominguez cover. 

Weird Mystery Tales 8 CGC 9.4.jpg

Weird Mystery Tales 24 CGC 9.4 WP > $225.0

Final issue, low census count. Teddy Bear horror!! Kaluta art. 

Weird Mystery Tales 24 CGC 9.4 WP.jpg

On 3/20/2024 at 8:43 PM, dover said:

Fantastic Four 72 CGC 9.2 WP > $790.0

This one might shock everyone, I have like (3) Marvels. And this is a good one.

No Neal. :gossip: There is some guy watching another guy, and that guy is cool. The watch guy is a bit stand-offish but hey, whatever. 

FantasticFour72CGC9_2WP.thumb.jpeg.ba3197a3180200b45d45e3493df44d0c.jpeg

Still trying to figure out what this doing here!!  Some unscrupulous seller/dealer must have told you the bald guy in the toga was part of Charlie Brown's trick or treat group. hm

On 3/21/2024 at 10:32 PM, jr70 said:

Still trying to figure out what this doing here!!  Some unscrupulous seller/dealer must have told you the bald guy in the toga was part of Charlie Brown's trick or treat group. hm

At one point, I had this idea I would collect actual key comics. This seemed to fit that genre. I got bored and went back to Neal. I always go back to Neal. 

Soft close this weekend. No more books will be posted as I need to work on getting ready for Thailand.