• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED (Back in Collection) (20% off): Daredevil #1 CGC SS 3.5 (Stan Lee) and Detective Comics #45 CGC SS 1.8 (Jerry Robinson)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

One Silver-Age Key CGC SS and One Golden-Age Key CGC SS 

I am opened to PM offers, so if you want to add it to your collection, but think the price is too high, shoot me a PM with your offer. The worst that could happen is I say no or send you a counter-offer

Daredevil #1 CGC SS 3.5 (Stan Lee Signature) 

Detective Comics #45 CGC SS 1.8 (Jerry Robinson Signature): Only CGC SS Detective Comics #45 that exists and will exist :banana:. 1st Joker in Detective Comics

1. Price includes shipping in the US.  Out of country, I will pay for $20.00 shipping, the rest of the cost of shipping is on the buyer

2. Shipping will include cost of insurance up to the price that you purchased the book for. Tracking will be provided, and I will ship priority mail in a box and protected with bubble-wrap and cardboard

3. Returns are accepted if you notify me NLT 2-days after you receive the book.  Buyer pays return shipping and the book needs to be in the same condition as when I shipped it.

4.  Payment is expected NLT 48-hours after you purchase the book, unless you get in contact with me and we agree on other arrangements

5. Payments include Zelle and PayPal

6. First :takeit: gets the book, even if I am in negotiation with other boardies on a price. 

7.  I will not sell to Hall of Shamers or folks on the Probation lists

8.  My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

9.  Any questions or issues, just let me know via PM

10.  Pictures and Prices are below !!!

Daredevil #1 CGC SS 3.5 (Stan Lee): $5K $4,000.00

Detective Comics #45 CGC SS 1.8 (Jerry Robinson): $8K $6,500.00

If you have any offers, let me know

Edited by Mike22
Price Drop