• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]

17 posts in this topic

One listing at a time for books I don't want to put on eBay.

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance (which is pretty much immediate with Zelle).  Payment due within 5 business days.  

Shipping (domestic):  See book for details..

Shipping (international) - Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  Raw returns accepted if I fail to disclose something or we wildly disagree on grade(s).  Please initiate that conversation within 5 business days of receipt, and we can also try to work out an alternate solution.  No returns on slabs since you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or we have some other beef (on my ignore list, bad con interaction, etc.)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

ALL BOOKS INDIVIDUALLY BAGGED AND BOARDED UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).  Offers always welcome.

First book sold.

Spoiler

One book only in this thread:  Vengeance of Bane, 1st print.  I peg this at a 9.4/9.6, as it currently stands - 2 spine tics on the front cover (1 color breaking), 1 on the back cover, VERY slight blunt to the bottom front spine corner, and the reading crease is a bit more pronounced than you'd typically see on this book.  Even with a press, I cap its grade potential at a 9.6.

$60 shipped

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Edited by mattn792

On 3/16/2024 at 9:27 PM, mattn792 said:

Don't want to bother with eBay for this one, so bringing it back here at a lower price.

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance (which is pretty much immediate with Zelle).  Payment due within 5 business days.  

Shipping (domestic):  Shipping for raws (they get heavy quick, especially with how securely I pack them):  1-5 books - $4 (USPS ground), 6-14 books - $9.50 (USPS priority flat rate envelope), 15 and above - $17 (USPS priority flat rate medium box).  USPS includes $100 insurance by default.  If needed, ping me for a quote on insurance above $100.

Shipping (international) - Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  Raw returns accepted if I fail to disclose something or we wildly disagree on grade(s).  Please initiate that conversation within 5 business days of receipt, and we can also try to work out an alternate solution.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or we have some other beef (on my ignore list, bad con interaction, etc.)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

ALL BOOKS INDIVIDUALLY BAGGED AND BOARDED UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).  Offers always welcome.

One book only in this thread:  Vengeance of Bane, 1st print.  I peg this at a 9.4/9.6, as it currently stands - 2 spine tics on the front cover (1 color breaking), 1 on the back cover, VERY slight blunt to the bottom front spine corner, and the reading crease is a bit more pronounced than you'd typically see on this book.  Even with a press, I cap its grade potential at a 9.6.

$60 shipped

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

:takeit:

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

X-Factor 5 (newsstand) - First Apopacopalyse in cameo. I peg this one at a 9.0.

X-Factor 6 - First full Apocalypse. I peg this one at a 7.0.

$35 shipped (USPS ground, upgrade to USPS priority flat rate for another $4)

IMG_4181.jpeg

IMG_4182.jpeg

IMG_4183.jpeg

IMG_4184.jpeg

Sold

Edited by mattn792

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Uncanny X-Men Annual 14 - 8.0/8.5, or Very Fineish if you will (first Gambit cameo)
Uncanny X-Men 282 - 6.0 / Fine (first Bishop cameo)
Uncanny X-Men 283 - 9.4 / Near Mint

All three can be yours for $25 shipped.

IMG_4207.jpeg

Sold

Edited by mattn792

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Let's keep the good times rolling!

Next up is a lot of some great reading material: Uncanny X-Men 200 - 211, all 12 books included.

Conditions range from "YIkes!" (207) to "Hey, this guy looks alright." (multiple issues).  Or for you number types, 2.0 to around 9.0.  No lurking 9.8s in here, read these!

Let's start at $45 shipped (these will go priority flat rate due to weight).

IMG_4229.jpeg

Edited by mattn792
Removed

Incredible Hulk 340 in SS 9.8 with white pages!  Signed by the other guy who did the art, Bob Wiacek, on 9/9/2023.

Caveat - this book won't be available until C2E2 as it is still with my facilitator.  Ergo, no payment is due until I have it in hand and ensure the slab is defect free.  And that my facilitator isn't just screwing with me and the book really got a 5.5.  lol.  But since I got the scans from the look-up tool, pretty confident :bigsmile:

Price action on 9.8s is consistently near $1,000, with McFarlane SS copies easily breaking the 4 figure barrier.  For this one I ask $925 shipped (USPS insured priority), $900 if picked up in person at the show.

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg