• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Slabs!!...Blue label, Yellow label & some high grade raws - raws now 20% off!
2 2

269 posts in this topic

:news: 20% off any remaining raw books.

A good mix of slabbed books for your consideration.   Also will be sprinkling in some high grade raws for purchase.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions before making an offer or purchase. Please PM me for back cover scans as I will happily provide them.  I have numerous board references available.  I do reserve the right to not sell to certain boardies, most notably those on the Probation List. 

Payment may be made by PayPal or cheque (with allowance for time for the cheque to clear, I'm in Canada). Please provide payment within five days of being invoiced (unless other terms have been agreed to via PM).  I do accept returns.  Please contact me to discuss, I'm easy to work with.

Shipping charges will apply. Shipping charges will be at cost.  Due to the fact that I am located in Canada and increased shipping rates, shipping will be $25 US for 1 slab.    Multiple slab purchases can be combined and will save on shipping.  This will be safely boxed shipping via Expedited Air Mail which includes a tracking number and insurance ($100 coverage included).   I'll of course combine shipping, and will provide a shipping quote to buyers of multiple books. 

I will be also offering some Bronze & Silver books.  Please feel free to combine purchases from both threads.

:news: PM wasonff

Edited by wasonff
added link