• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Amateur Night at the Company Picnic
2 2

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:news: SOLD! Low-grade lot of minor keys: Adventure #299 (1st gold kryptonite), #308 (1st Lightning Lass), #321 (1st Time Trapper), #327 (1st Timber Wolf), #349 (1st Universo).  (WAS $25) NOW $15

IMG_1386.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Posted (edited)

:news: SOLD via PM! Enchantment True Love Stories — paper cover, slightly taller than normal.

Golden Age Australian/New Zealand book. No indicia, Gordon and Gotch distribution.  (WAS $25) NOW $15

IMG_1370.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Posted (edited)

High-gloss print of Dr. Strange Into Shamballa page 23, a 1986 Marvel Graphic Novel fully painted in watercolors by Dan Green. Dan had these prints made; this is the last one he had. OA size. (WAS $50) NOW $30

(Note slight tear, taped, at bottom)

IMG_1387.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

And I’ll entertain offers too. Will likely only be able to check boards in the evenings this week due to schedule, so please be patient if it takes a bit for me to get back to you. (I always reply to offers, whether accepting, countering if we’re close to what I can do, or politely declining if we’re too far apart.)