• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have choosen to get my book authentic rather than restored
1 1

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 3:14 AM, Dave2739 said:

Looks great, even with the missing piece. And I think it's cool that you went from buying post-Crisis DCs to picking up a nice Silver Age key. Nice book!

Thank you!:peace:

However dont worry im not near to be done with modern :shy:

lol

Edited by BA773

On 3/30/2024 at 7:44 AM, BA773 said:

corner piece was fallen irretrievably so i decided to leave the book without rather than stick it with tape or glue.

IMG-20240330-WA0005.thumb.jpg.202dc1f77067052a50de84674f4fe9df.jpg

Who agree? This books looks so proud even with a missing piece

I find this both hilarious and sad.  This book looked like the corner was still attached in the pictures you posted on your other threads, but now it fell off.  If you were tinkering with it to make it look better, like what you did with your BA#12, then maybe you should leave that type of work to the pros.

Facepalm Memes

Edited by Semicentennial

On 4/18/2024 at 4:20 AM, Semicentennial said:

I find this both hilarious and sad.  This book looked like the corner was still attached in the pictures you posted on your other threads, but now it fell off.  If you were tinkering with it to make it look better, like what you did with your BA#12, then maybe you should leave that type of work to the pros.

Facepalm Memes

What is BA#12?

On 4/18/2024 at 5:08 PM, shadroch said:

How did the piece fall off?  You seem to have failed as the guardian of the book.

In fact it was rather 2 small piece than 1, and the first time i just get the book out of the sleeve the small piece which had a really loosie tie fall instantly

On 4/18/2024 at 9:08 PM, BA773 said:

In fact it was rather 2 small piece than 1, and the first time i just get the book out of the sleeve the small piece which had a really loosie tie fall instantly

Spell check...:)

On 4/19/2024 at 9:04 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Spell check...:)

Yes thanks to notify this...

Since the first day im here im just a source of boredom for everyone..

My english s****, my questions are stupids, the comics i buy are bad and above all im unfriendly with people who just gave me some advice... i think that the best things i could do would simply be to leave this forum for good. 

On 4/19/2024 at 6:17 AM, BA773 said:

My english s****

I'm just curious (so don't feel compelled to respond) ......

I lived in Germany as a young man.  I married a German woman and have many good friends who were born and raised in Germany or Switzerland.  They all have an excellent command of English (as it's a language formally taught/studied in school).  Are you native Swiss, or did you immigrate to Switzerland from another country?  :foryou:

On 4/19/2024 at 4:42 PM, zzutak said:

I'm just curious (so don't feel compelled to respond) ......

I lived in Germany as a young man.  I married a German woman and have many good friends who were born and raised in Germany or Switzerland.  They all have an excellent command of English (as it's a language formally taught/studied in school).  Are you native Swiss, or did you immigrate to Switzerland from another country?  :foryou:

Born in Switzerland, however from the french part which is known as having a lower level of english, i had english for only 3 years at school and it was not really helping to get suffisant knowledge, and after school my only exposition to this language was to communicate with few friends and read and hear or watching stuffs...