• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phoenix Fan Fusion....Who is all going and any facilitators?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I will be attending Phoenix Fan Fusion and be able to get books done. I would need books in hand by Thursday.  If you are attending the show I can definitely help you out.

The fees would be $15 for creators and $25 for celebrities. Books would be put on your CGC account.

I am B-Rocks on the CGC website. 

Any questions let me know.

Posted (edited)

I will be bringing some comic books and I would like to arrange for CGC witnesses to obtain signatures from Todd McFarlane, Greg Capullo, Donny Cates, and Ryan. Where can I find someone who has access to CGC facilitators? One of my friends also wants to arrange for a CGC witness.

Edited by Batpiña

We would be able to help you with the signatures except Todd McFarlane,  he only does private signings for CGC.  Send me a DM and I can give you the details.

Posted (edited)

I appreciate it, but I was able to find critical mass comics a facilitator from them to help out and sorry for the late reply. Didn't hear anything from the forums for a month when this post was created. 

On 5/19/2024 at 11:20 AM, inthehottub said:

I will be attending Phoenix Fan Fusion and be able to get books done. I would need books in hand by Thursday.  If you are attending the show I can definitely help you out.

The fees would be $15 for creators and $25 for celebrities. Books would be put on your CGC account.

I am B-Rocks on the CGC website. 

Any questions let me know.

Edited by PredHead218