• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who purchased!
3 3

1,175 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Vengeance of Vampirella lot #2-10, 12, 13, 17 -- #2 -- NM, #3 -- VF/NM, #4-8 -- NM-, #9 -- VF/NM, #10 & 12 -- NM, #13 -- VF/NM, #17 -- VF+ -- $25

236.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

240.jpg

241.jpg

242.jpg

243.jpg

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan

While this thread has the feeling of "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?", I'm going to wrap up the rest of the "regular" priced books either later tonight or tomorrow.  I still have in the ballpark of 500-750 books (or more) that will be part of a "Buy 2, Get 1 FREE" portion of this sale, but that will have to wait until tomorrow or Monday.

The 20% off of the prices on everything from Page 1-19 still stands until further notice.  It's likely, due to the underwhelming response so far that there will be a major repricing/discounting at some point, but there are definitely books that are going to be yanked from the sale, some that won't return for future sales threads -- so if there's something that's catching your eye, grab it now or feel free to shoot me an offer -- I'm pretty easy to work with. :foryou: