• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) World Of Fantasy 17 CGC 3.5 (Kirby/Rule cover - Ditko & Baker art) & Superman 195 CGC 9.2 - CONUS

5 posts in this topic

I am always open to reasonable offers. :smile:

Please note: CGC cases may have minor imperfections. If I notice anything major, I will make a note of it in the listing. I try to do my best to check for minor/light scratches, but my eyes aren't what they used to be. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
Prices below include USPS flat rate shipping.

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

I try to ship within 3 days of payment. If I am unable to do so, I will notify you promptly.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

Posted (edited)

Can't fit these on the scanner so I took photos in my office with the lights off to reduce glare. I apologize that they are a bit grainy.

World Of Fantasy 17 CGC 3.5
Asking $100 $90 shipped CONUS

Please note: small chips upper right front cover, small dog ear lower right front cover, tanning to back cover.

image.thumb.jpeg.65cf3da74699eb1ee77490b73f4a21a0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5bf04fe6ee1ba13ee08747cd80b5b3e2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7589a0bfa73a55eec4d294742d0d3a34.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Posted (edited)

Superman 195 CGC 9.2
Asking $110 $100 shipped CONUS

Please note: Very nice looking book but Cream to Off-White pages. Also case appears to have a couple small (about 1/2" length), slight rubs above Krypto's head. Hard to see unless you hold it up to the light just right.

image.thumb.jpeg.abf27e84c8e1aac6bf768d22a19f80e4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.31bccb2901259f2ae2cf843e5871c44e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9a6979605040b5aca7097d6a92e957c2.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Posted (edited)

If anyone wants both books, I will take $185 $170 shipped CONUS for both of them.

Thanks for looking! (worship)

Edited by alecholland