• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Todd McFarlane Sketch

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm considering purchasing this Todd McFarlane quick head sketch off of eBay and wanted to get peoples thoughts on it. Does this look real to everyone or does it set off any red flags? It comes with COA from Beckett and the seller has 4.5k sales.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot_20240424-073608.png

Screenshot_20240424-073616.png

Edited by DarkPhantom13

The COA means zip unless they watched him sign. That being said, it looks legit to me. I can't give you a COA but I can tell you this. The true signature of any art piece is the artist's actual work. The art looks like Todd's. (thumbsu Next is the penned (marker) autograph, and this signature looks legit. I can't tell you what you should pay for it. This is not very detailed, however, Todd is one of those guys who makes quick sketches so representative (of spawn, spidey, etc.) that you walk away pleased. I don't see any pencil lines, all marker. That's a common way he does these. Good luck.