• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worth getting Jeremy Renner sig on this..
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Has a small crease on cover what do you think it will grade out all else perfect?

I see there are other book that are 9.8 for sale should I buy those and submit for signing?

PXL_20240424_211335256.PORTRAIT.jpg

I think you could pay for a press for this and the defect would probably press out, leaving an ok chance at a 9.8 if this is the only flaw.

As for the rest of your questions, lay out specifics and use complete sentences, and provide information to make it easy for other people to give you help.  

If you want to buy a book for a signing, do it if it makes sense for you.  Plenty of people buy graded and/or ungraded books in preparation for a signing.  Nobody knows your situation or preferences but you, and every book and situation is different.  

Good luck.

Fair enough.

If the crease doesn't press out, with that type of crease, would it return back as a 9.0 or 9.6 or 9.8.  What would a crease like that drop a book in grade value?  I'd rather not spend the money for a signature and have it come back a 9.0.   There is an exact book already graded as 9.8 and it would cost me $120 cnd in purchase/shipping.  I'm just getting into grading so I don't know how hard a defect like this would hurt the grade.  I'd be happy with a 9.6