• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordysnordy's 2024 Sales Thread - Discounts on page 58
4 4

1,320 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2024 at 9:51 PM, Jordysnordy said:

Thor 356 8.0 $1.00

Press will help

THORK 356.jpg

On 8/3/2024 at 9:52 PM, Jordysnordy said:

Thor 358 8.0 $1.00

Press will help

THORK 358.jpg

Take at 50% pls

As @habsfan1 and @BuscemasAvengers probably know Montreal had major flooding this weekend and we got hit hard and are in the middle of doing cleanup and demolition before mould gets started. We had over 2 feet of water in our garage and basement.

On top of that I’m leaving on a long sales trip so there probably won’t be any new books listed until 3rd week of September.

Grant - I texted you a video of our garage as I think it’s too big to post here. If anyone wants to see how much water we got just shoot me a PM with your cel number.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Most importantly all the books are safe!

A few pictures of the demolition we are doing.

The water in the driveway is my neighbour’s home but had a similar situation.

On 8/14/2024 at 8:27 AM, habsfan1 said:

Ugh, what a mess.  Second time in a year I think that Montreal got hit pretty bad with flooding. Sorry to hear it directly affected you this time. Take the time you need, zero rush.  I hope your feathered friends are handling the noise and stress as well!

They need to move out for a few days when we get everything decontaminated by a professional company.

They won’t be happy!

73345079072__5D6C943E-069D-4AD1-9EA6-5DC0C001413F.jpeg

On 9/9/2024 at 4:57 PM, habsfan1 said:

Hope the clean up went well!

1+ month and the adjuster still hasn't  shown up - just some secondary rep from someone TD uses when they "get too busy" O.o so we are still in limbo.

Basement is a blank canvas waiting to be put back together as we did the demo ourselves.

On 9/10/2024 at 11:40 AM, Jordysnordy said:

1+ month and the adjuster still hasn't  shown up - just some secondary rep from someone TD uses when they "get too busy" O.o so we are still in limbo.

Basement is a blank canvas waiting to be put back together as we did the demo ourselves.

At least you can finally add the secret storage for more books!

On 9/10/2024 at 1:57 PM, comicguy77002 said:

At least you can finally add the secret storage for more books!

Luckily I only had 1 long box down there but it wasn't on the floor so nothing in it got wet.