• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Survey: Timing of CGC Grading Contest Awards Based on Cumulative Performance Through Contest #10
4 4

Survey: Timing of CGC Grading Contest Awards Based on Cumulative Performance Through Contest #10  

17 members have voted

1. 1. When would you prefer for me to release my Grading Contest Awards Based on Cumulative Performance Through Contest #10

• ASAP (i.e. shortly after Mike shares results for round 4 in a format that I can copy and paste into Excel)
    • At the start of the next contest (like I did for cumulative performance through Contest #9)
    • Crack option

22 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2024 at 7:36 PM, Nschenks said:

Hi yes that’s me! Just adjusted my username a few weeks ago.

Thanks, buddy, and congrats on the awesome finish. It would have been good enough for Top Rookie, but as it is, it helps with your overall overage. With 4 total rounds, you're getting close to meeting the number of rounds requirement for the cumulative rankings results that I put together.

• Administrator
On 5/5/2024 at 8:30 PM, Superman2006 said:

Do you know if that is the same boardie?

Yes.  I cheated.