• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shazam first DC Run
1 1

8 posts in this topic

So if i understand its all freaking reprint of the Fawcett GA stories...? Absolutely any novelty? :tonofbricks:

If it is, there s absolutely no argue to collect it, especially considering that Fawcett GA books still affordable... 

On 5/9/2024 at 5:48 AM, BA773 said:

So if i understand its all freaking reprint of the Fawcett GA stories...? Absolutely any novelty? :tonofbricks:

If it is, there s absolutely no argue to collect it, especially considering that Fawcett GA books still affordable... 

1st app. Isis, 1st app. of Black Adam since GA, and 1st app. Kid Eternity since GA, are a few.  "there s absolutely no argue to collect it"...okay... 

On 5/9/2024 at 8:48 AM, BA773 said:

Tanks fer sharin'

On 5/9/2024 at 8:48 AM, BA773 said:

The Grand Comics Database has all the answers to what-it-is

Whether you want to collect it, knowing what-it-is, is only something you can answer. 

Posted (edited)

This series is awesome... mostly new, but as @shadroch says, the 100-pagers had some reprints. In my opinion, though, those Fawcett reprints hold up better than many Golden Age stories do.

Edited by Brock