• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Monster Sale! THREAD CLOSED!
6 6

1,023 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tomb of Dracula #45 -- 1st appearance of Deacon Frost -- VF -- 8.0 -- $35 -- SOLD to Djohnson321 @ 30% OFF

Spoiler

Document_2024-05-10_130248.jpg

Spoiler

Document_2024-05-10_130334.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Posted (edited)

Adventure Comics #282 -- 5th appearance of The Legion, 1st appearance of Star Boy -- VG -- 4.0 -- $65 -- SOLD to mytastebud @ 40% OFF

Tears at both staples.

Spoiler

114.jpg

Spoiler

115.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Posted (edited)

Adventure Comics #365 -- 1st appearance of Shadow Lass -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $15 -- SOLD to mytastebud @ 40% OFF

Subscription crease, Neal Adams cover

Spoiler

118.jpg

Spoiler

119.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Posted (edited)

Adventure Comics #369 -- 1st appearance of Mordru -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $20 -- SOLD to mytastebud @ 40% OFF

Neal Adams cover

Spoiler

120.jpg

Spoiler

121.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Posted (edited)

Thrilling Comics #69 -- F+ -- 6.5 -- $480

There's an inch or so long spine split at the bottom of the book, and small tears at the bottom staple.  The cover, though, is still firmly attached, and this is a really sharp copy otherwise.  Frazetta art in this one is a bonus.  My pricing is guesswork here -- there's one for sale on eBay (a Good listed at over $500 U.S. $), no recent sales on eBay, no copies I could find on dealer sites, GPA is no help for what that would be worth as there's no recent sales there for anything near this condition/grade, and Overstreet is likely undervalued and not always indicative either, especially with GA.  I may have this way overpriced, or I might be underpriced, or I might have guessed in the ballpark.  If I'm way off in any direction, please PM me as to why and I won't take offense.

Document_2024-05-11_134630.jpg

Document_2024-05-11_134719.jpg

20240511_134448.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Added pic

On 5/11/2024 at 11:04 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

Marvel Team-Up #15 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $65

Small piece out of back cover top left corner, light dirt back cover

066.jpg

067.jpg

:takeit:

That'll do it for now -- PLENTY more to come, as there's a ton of Marvel/DC to come, with still 300-400 books that will run alphabetically. Tomorrow's postings will be light and likely during the evening.  However, to keep people on their toes, I also may continue to pull out some surprises here and there (like the last book posted), so don't miss out! :banana:  And a reminder that, if the Planet -- or the Thrilling #69 -- sells, then another G.A. book from the picture of 4 will be added to the thread!

Thanks again to everyone who's purchased so far, and thanks to everyone looking! (worship)