• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Monster Sale! THREAD CLOSED!
6 6

1,023 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #108 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $8

Green Lantern #110 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $8

Green Lantern #112 -- G.A. G.L origin retold -- VF- -- 7.5 -- $12

Or take all three for $20

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hero For Hire #5 -- 1st appearance of Black Mariah -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $24 -- SOLD to universal soldier @ 30% OFF

Spoiler

180.jpg

Spoiler

181.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Posted (edited)

Hero For Hire #7 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $24 -- SOLD to Djohnson321 @ 30% OFF

Stress marks at top staple

Spoiler

184.jpg

Spoiler

185.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Posted (edited)

Hero For Hire #8 -- Dr. Doom appearance -- VF -- 8.0 -- $32 -- SOLD to universal soldier @ 20% OFF

Spoiler

186.jpg

Spoiler

187.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Last book for tonight, and again, to see if everyone's still paying attention (everyone still is, right? :/)

Avengers #144 -- 1st appearance of Patsy Walker as Hellcat -- CGC 9.4 -- White pages -- $175

avengers144front.jpg

avengers144back.jpg

avengers144top.jpg

avengers144bottom.jpg

On 5/11/2024 at 10:42 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

Batman #190 -- F- -- 5.5 -- $110

Name stamp on back cover, color-breaking crease bottom front cover

044.jpg

045.jpg

Even though I'm a Tigers fan, :takeit:

On 5/14/2024 at 7:37 PM, Tom789 said:

Even though I'm a Tigers fan, :takeit:

^^ And thank you! 

I like a lot of what Detroit is doing -- and if you're a Lions fan too, I was rooting for you guys in the playoffs as well!  It's tough to be a Sox fan these days -- our team has been in shambles for a while. :wavingwhiteflag:

On 5/14/2024 at 5:40 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

^^ And thank you! 

I like a lot of what Detroit is doing -- and if you're a Lions fan too, I was rooting for you guys in the playoffs as well!  It's tough to be a Sox fan these days -- our team has been in shambles for a while. :wavingwhiteflag:

I feel for you - you're in a Tiger's fan usual situation!

Posted (edited)

Tomorrow afternoon/night's books will include a nice chunk of Hulk and Iron Man, so tune on in then!

For the rest of the night, a FLASH SALE -- and this one comes with immediacy to it.  hm

Rangers Comics #29 -- CGC 9.0 -- Cream to Off-White Pages -- $1850  $1700  BOOK NO LONGER FOR SALE

This is the rock-bottom price I'm willing to go on the book.  It's a gorgeous GGA bondage cover, and if you want better, there's only 3 copies on the census higher-graded.  I was reluctant to list it in the sale to begin with, and it's time for this book -- which would be near impossible to replace in this condition if I did sell it -- to either find a home, or go back into my boxes.  I'm happy either way.  This Flash Sale lasts until I start listing books tomorrow (whenever that ends up being) or until someone claims it.  If it doesn't sell by new listings tomorrow, then it comes off the sale, and it's likely it's not going to be back for sale here again soon, if ever. 

So if you want a gorgeous GA book, grab it now!  And thank you to everyone who's purchased so far, and who've checked out the thread -- you're all appreciated! :foryou:

ETA:  If anyone wants to do this (or any other high-dollar purchase) with a time payment, I'm willing to do so -- just PM and we can discuss!

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Flash sale over

New books starting now (with a slab upcoming at the end), but the FLASH SALE on the Rangers #29 is over.  Say goodbye to a gorgeous book -- since it wasn't claimed, it goes back to the boxes ... this time for good.  I'm not disappointed, to be honest.

Non-high-grade, Non-GA books shall now commence! lol

Howard The Duck #4 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $10

Howard The Duck #7 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $7

Take both Ducks for $14

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

195.jpg