• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christine Farrell - DC Collector RIP
4 4

142 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 8:21 PM, sfcityduck said:

I wonder if her heirs kept the D1 or if she left it to a museum or valued individual. After all, when it comes to a complete DC Collection - the comic to gift to someone you feel gratitude towards for helping the effort would be the D1 (or the New Fun 1, but her's is a rough restored copy).

That New Fun 1 should be an undercopy. I sold her a much nicer unrestored copy, I can't imagine she would have gotten rid of it.

On 9/20/2024 at 10:26 PM, Crowzilla said:

That New Fun 1 should be an undercopy. I sold her a much nicer unrestored copy, I can't imagine she would have gotten rid of it.

Interesting. So if I wanted to thanks someone(s) for helping me amass a complete DC collection, I'd leave him/her/them a D1, NF1 or both. I really now wonder if that happened. She said on video she sold nothing and given the dupes in the auction I believe it.

Edited by sfcityduck