• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am looking to either sell or trade my Silver Surfer 4 cgc 6.5.  I will take Venmo or PayPal and the shipping is included in the price.  I am looking for $775…this includes shipping.  If you are looking for a trade I am up for all sorts of offers (except pch as my kids do not like them).  Mainly I would like either an edge of the spider verse 2 cgc 9.8, fantastic four 49, Tomb of Dracula 10, Marvel Spotlight 5, New Mutants 98, Batman 227/251, Marvel Super heroes 20, Dark Knight Returns 1 cgc 9.8…I am open to other offers as well.  If there is a price difference in the trade I am open to paying a little or receiving a little cash.  If you have a boatload of sales/purchases I do not mind sending my comic to you first.  I have sold roughly 5 to 10 books on here and the same on eBay.  

IMG_6742.jpeg

IMG_6808.jpeg

Edited by Tubthumper82
Traded