• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instead of the usual , MrBedrock finally lists some esoteric cool stuff!
2 2

48 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2024 at 9:48 AM, bobpfef said:

For more on Jamie and Jesse Marsh check our Comic Art #9, which has a longish piece on Marsh by Jaime Hernandez and Adrian Tomine. After reading it really opened my eyes to the quality of Marsh's work. Definetely an influence. 

BTW, this a prime example of high quality thread-krapping! Much appreciated, and keep up the good work!

On 6/3/2024 at 5:14 PM, ThothAmon said:

Really?  It’s your thread of course but I found it rather run of the mill. 

IMG_0456.jpeg

Ha! That's pretty good!

On 6/3/2024 at 6:05 PM, MrBedrock said:

BTW, this a prime example of high quality thread-krapping! Much appreciated, and keep up the good work!

Well in that case, I've always been partial to the lush jungles and lithe Tarzan of Joe Kubert.

image.thumb.png.a9abfc01bffcc87fcb2cd3ab8193f7aa.png

On 6/4/2024 at 10:05 PM, JohnT said:

Well in that case, I've always been partial to the lush jungles and lithe Tarzan of Joe Kubert.

image.thumb.png.a9abfc01bffcc87fcb2cd3ab8193f7aa.png

I walked to the 7-11 every week, over a mile, uphill both ways, to stay current with titles like that. Mile after mile across the tundra.  I had read all the novels, and Joe's take was a real treat. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu