• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just received an order. One of the slabs has a crack and a loose piece of plastic inside.
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just got an order back while I was out of town. I went to open it and the right lower corner has a crack in the slab and there is a loose piece of plastic floating around outside the inner sleeve. The little piece can be moved around in the slab and fits perfectly into the little hole in the corner. I reviewed the cert pictures and didn't see it. Though admittedly, its really difficult to find the crack. 

original_9cd1a146-4ac6-4654-a1ba-96ca968791b3_PXL_20240603_163635462.thumb.jpg.f74779735b6739ec281414bbef47aec2.jpg

PXL_20240603_164435641652698.thumb.jpg.51de80f1a6f192ef31e0d763e01a7658.jpg

What can I do about this? 

Thanks.

Edited by janderfu

• Administrator

Hi

This can be returned to us as a Mechanical Error (holder defect) provided it is done so within 14 days after receiving the package.  After 14 days, the ME option will no longer be available, and the book would need to be submitted as a reholder.  You would need to fill out an online submission form and select the mechanical error option holder defect.  After completing the form, a prepaid shipping label will automatically sent to you through our website.  (not by e-mail).  We will fix this and send it back to you at no cost.