• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: 20% OFF ALL BOOKS: Everything but the kitchen sink...silver & bronze, superhero, horror, war, western...Marvel, DC, etc
5 5

214 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi All

It has been awhile since I had a sales thread, (due to family health problems), but things are back to normal now so I thought I would start another sales thread. I will have a wide range of books and conditions so hopefully something will catch your eye.

Here are the rules:

Shipping: I will ship at cost Ground Advantage (or Priority Mail if you prefer that). I will also ship internationally at cost.

Payment: Paypal, check or money order.

Returns: I always want anyone who buys from me to be happy with what they bought so I will allow returns if you are not happy or if I made an error.

No HOS

Feel free to contact me for any questions, need more pics, offers, interests etc.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Bludriver

Posted (edited)

FYI: I have a few hundred books I want to list, (hopefully), so I will not be showing the back covers for any book $5 or under. However you are free to request a pic of the back cover for these books (I will of course mention any damage to the back cover in the listing).

Edited by Bludriver

On 6/4/2024 at 5:51 PM, goldust40 said:

Take

House of Mystery #230 (F/VF, there is a corner crease on back cover that is hard to see): $10

Dead of Night #4 (FN+) Romita werewolf cover (stain on back cover near spine): $14

^^ Many Thanks goldust40!!

Posted (edited)

FYI: I have more DC & Marvel horror books that I will be posting in the coming days, I just have to get to them :smile: Posting will be somewhat all over the place as I find stuff to sell as I go through my collection, (It is not very organized), so please forgive the detours. 

Edited by Bludriver

Mystery in Space #69 (VF/NM before the accident): $50

I told this story once before in a previous sales thread so I won't go into it again but this was sold to me as VF/NM and was damaged by the post office. Book has incredible color and gloss so it was a real shame. There is a little bit of foxing on the back cover but of course the big flaw is the bang on the right side.

I am not sure how to grade this which is the reason for my grade above.

mysteryinspace69001.thumb.jpg.d662d3f16a8b0a2f422d6e89a606ab0e.jpgmysteryinspace69back001.thumb.jpg.ea0cb2878dddf1ba08550c8cf235541b.jpg