• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine grading and no choice for signature verification
2 2

4 posts in this topic

I placed and order (CGC3146014743) to bring to Heroes Con in Charlotte NC tomorrow.  It was for authentication & grading , but there wasn't a choice for signature verification. Can that be added when I drop them off?

• Administrator

Hi

I recommending starting a new online submission form.  Where it says Show On-site Grading, click on the drop down and click on Hero's Con-onsite Grading.  Authentication and Grading are under Primary services.  If you still have a problem, someone should be able to assist you with this at our booth.

Mike

image.png

• Administrator
On 6/13/2024 at 1:55 PM, napboy said:

Thanks, Mike. I'll start a new form as you suggested.

I see you are asking about a magazine submission.  Somehow, I missed that part.  Sorry about that.  

Combined CGC and JSA certification services for magazines as well as pulps and concert posters are currently in development, and will be among the next CGC x JSA offerings. Services and pricing for magazines, pulps and concert posters will be announced in the coming months.