• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men 1 CGC 8.0 - $3,150 - Paypal G&S & Shipped CONUS
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, up for sale is my GSX #1 CGC 8.0. The price is a firm $3,150 via Paypal Goods and Services shipped anywhere in the continental US. Please no international buyers. While I've not posted here, I'll be happy to provide my eBay profile's feedback to any prospective buyer. I'd also be glad to meet in person with any buyer who can meet in SC. Serious buyers feel free to message me. Messages leading with counter offers will receive no response. Thanks for looking!

DvKxxrI.jpeg  ThnoD3B.jpeg

XVuwq5t.jpeg

Return Policy:

There is a 48 hour return window after delivery. If the book has arrived damaged or not as showcased in the pictures or listing description, please contact me with pictures and a reason for the return before mailing a return. Returns without prior correspondence will NOT receive a refund. Returns must be shipped back with insurance for the original purchase amount in the same packaging the book was received in at cost to the buyer. A refund minus 20% of the final sale price will be issued via the same payment service which was used for the purchase upon the seller receiving the returned book. 

Edited by comicman913
Added return policy per forum guidelines

• Administrator

Hi

Welcome to the forum.  You will need to add a return policy to your terms of sale.  Also, you can't offer a cash discount if you are using Paypal.  

9.  Your post cannot violate the terms of service for your payment methods.  (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)

10.  A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "no time limit" or "no returns," or have time limits that vary by reason for a return, such as "30 day return for any reason. No time limit for returns not as described.” But time limits must be stated.

On 6/15/2024 at 9:36 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

Welcome to the forum.  You will need to add a return policy to your terms of sale.  Also, you can't offer a cash discount if you are using Paypal.  

9.  Your post cannot violate the terms of service for your payment methods.  (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)

10.  A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "no time limit" or "no returns," or have time limits that vary by reason for a return, such as "30 day return for any reason. No time limit for returns not as described.” But time limits must be stated.

Thanks for tip, CGC Mike. Post updated.