• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLEARANCE SALE .... and NEW DISCOUNTS plus NEW books(6/27)
6 6

125 posts in this topic

BRAVE AND THE BOLD 17                                     3.5                                             $ 30 shipped(USA) :news: SOLD Comicnoir... solid book with a 3 inch crease that brings it down.

IMG_3024.jpeg.747f3c7294d0acb0a7fc338c568864cf.jpeg

Edited by jimjum12

AMAZING STORIES 12/57                                  7.0                                          35 shipped :news: SOLD The Preacher

m2x56cY.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HOUSE OF MTSTERY 203                                      8.5                                      $ 75 shipped(USA) :news: SOLD Jolly's Comics.

HEATH Massachusetts Copy

9SAAViO.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

STAR WARS 81                                             CGC 9.6                              $135 shipped(USA) really expected 9.8 from this. 

VIYMkMM.jpg

100_3327.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

YOUNG ROMANCE 129                                      8.0                                         125 shipped USA :news: SOLD Crassus)

XizGOaw.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

On 6/27/2024 at 9:57 AM, jimjum12 said:

YOUNG ROMANCE 129                                      8.0                                         125 shipped USA

XizGOaw.jpg

Hi Jimbo, hope you are well, is this one sold already?

On 6/27/2024 at 10:03 AM, crassus said:

Hi Jimbo, hope you are well, is this one sold already?

No. I posted it briefly in error. The 127 was the other listed and I'm still playing hell to find it. I had panned not to sell this one, as my Grandpa was an immigrant from Holland, but the Van's acting up. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 6/27/2024 at 10:07 AM, jimjum12 said:

No. I posted it briefly in error. The 127 was the other listed and I'm still playing hell to find it. I had panned not to sell this one, as my Grandpa was an immigrant from Holland, but the Van's acting up. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I'll take the 129 if its for sale

Edited by crassus

SILVER SURFER RETAILER INCENTIVE Hardcover                           9.0                                  $ 300 shipped(USA) Limited to 742 copies. Contains the Fireside Kirby/Lee classic.

qVuOvMP.jpg

QmusLoa.jpg

GUNSMOKE WESTERN 63                                      7.0                                           $ 85 shipped (USA) Hulk Hogan :news: SOLD gunsmokin

xCmCiKU.jpg

WV5Bvsi.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

CONAN KS 1                                  9.2                                        200 shipped (USA) ... light transfer stain to cover (production related)

8j1FmZ2.jpg

This may be gone already, but my records show it in inventory. My memory is a little fuzzy now.

FANTASTIC FOUR 30                                            CGC 6.5                                         $ 195 shipped(USA) 1st DIABLO

shILxvb.jpg

EPIC ILLUSTRATED LOT (5 issues)                                 avg. 9.2                                           $55 shipped (USA) .:news: SOLD Crassus

.. #1 included

B3pggb8.jpg

Edited by jimjum12