• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got home from Heroes Con w/ my on-site graded slabs. Three of the labels are completely wrong.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

So, I picked my books up at the convention center this afternoon - had 7 graded. Three of them (!) have incorrect labels. Unfortunately I did not inspect them until I got home outside of a quick glance at the grades.

One is the completely wrong series, so the entire thing needs corrected. It is also a Retailer Incentive Edition, and needs to have that specified, along with the story and cover artists.

One doesn't have the designation of Retailer Incentive Edition, and as a result it lists the wrong cover artist.

And the third also does not mention that it a Retailer Incentive Edition or that it is a wraparound cover.

I sent a message to support after I noticed the first two, but now it's 3. How can I get these fixed? Seems like there should be compensation, too, given that 43% of my order needs correcting...and I had the correct information in my initial submission; I just double-checked.

20240616_180530.jpg

20240616_180534.jpg

20240616_180540.jpg

20240616_180543.jpg

20240616_183741.jpg

20240616_183746.jpg

20240616_183754.jpg

Posted (edited)

Just noticed, the last one (wraparound cover) is also the wrong series entirely! It is supposed to be Transformers v2 #6, not Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #6.

Edited by GrayFox787