• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet #62 8.0 added Startling, Terrors of the Jungle, B&B 54 (1st Teen Titans) more Timelys, Kid Komics, Action, Batman, All Star 7,Comic Cavalcade , Superman, Thrilling, Planets, Blonde Phantom, Wow, Flash, and Captain America
3 3

116 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2024 at 5:45 PM, skypinkblu said:

I just lowered the #91 10%! 

Tonight at 8pm EST time, I will be adding Action, All Top, Batman, All Star...Comic Cavalcade , Superman, Wonder, Thrilling, Planets, Blonde Phantom, Wow, Flash, and Captain America books...

While I usually post in Alphabetical order, all bets are off tonight, I'm tossing away my OCD;) need to alphabetize;) 

These are all books from my collection, most  I've had for a long time.  I'm at the point where it's hard to part with the rest, so this may be my last sale for a while...unless I sell some less expensive raw books to make some room in closets;)

See you later :foryou:

Brownies and wine will be on the table! You can pretend the pretend wine is beer if you'd like;) 

Wine you say? I'll be present. 🍷