• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed= *LABOR DAY* 20% off!!! Close by midnight PST. New stuffs at pg 30. CGCs still available at pg 29. Reduced price! Check it out!
2 2

604 posts in this topic

Good morning from California.

Update: I was away from everything to focus on my final project for my MA linguistics degree. Last week was the previous week to complete the project. I got the final grade this week, and I passed. Whew! 

I feel bad to negect my sale thread. I will send invoices via PM in the next few hours, but I want to let you know if you decide to waive your claims. I will accept because it's on me. However, if you choose to buy them as you claimed them, then a big thank you from me. 

My sale thread is still active, and I will add more comic books by this weekend. The incentive discount is still good, and the details are in the original post of this sale thread. Plenty of good comic books are still unclaimed on my sale thread, too.  :peace:

I had a last-minute thought on the following theme to post here, and it took a while to sort out, but it's ready. It's ours or, more likely, Gen X’s nostalgic moment. The next batch will be issue number one comic books. In the past, a fad said that number one would be worth a million in the near future, but that is not true. 😅 Enjoy the nostalgia.