• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed= *LABOR DAY* 20% off!!! Close by midnight PST. New stuffs at pg 30. CGCs still available at pg 29. Reduced price! Check it out!
2 2

604 posts in this topic

Claim via PM.

Page 2:

Groo the Wanderer 1 Pacific NM- 

page 3:

Spider-Man 1 Color Bagged: the bag isn't clean, and there is a stress mark, as if it was slightly folded in half, on the center cover. Overall VF-. 

page 19:

Fantastic Four 554 Variant F/VF Signed by Art Suydam w/ COA 

page 23:

Dazzler 1 VG 

Deadpool: The Circle Chase 1 VG  

page 24:

Disney Afternoon 1 F/VF 

Labyrinth 1 newsstand VG/F water stain at upper area. 

Publisher War Journal 1 newsstand F/VF 

Omega the Unknown 1 F/VF 

Red Sonja 1 F 

page 25.

Unknown Soldier 1 VF/NM 

Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1 VF 

Posted (edited)

Let’s wrap this thread with a bang. This thread will close by tomorrow, and the lots will be sold at huge discounts. They need to be claimed by tonight and tomorrow morning and paid by tomorrow. I will categorize based on themes with pages. Each lot will have a wholesale price, and the shipping cost will be included. All claimed comic books on my thread will not be included in the wholesale price of the lot, but the rest of the unclaimed are. There are many good comic books available on each theme. 

Wholesale price for the lot: 

The first short box of comic books: Included pages 1 to 6, ending at the X-Men title. $350 Pending

Ladies' comic books: Included pages 12 to 18 and pages 28 to 29. $300 Claimed

The short box of autographed comic books: Included pages 18 to 22. $400 Claimed (EdMc sketch included)

A bundle of nostalgia comic books (Number one): Included pages 23 to 25. $200

A bundle of Star Wars comic books: Included pages 25 to 28. $325 On Hold

Trust me, there are plenty of high-value books still included in those lots. Talk with me and make a deal, or claim them immediately! 

You might notice that I didn’t include the TPB lot; they are a bit heavy and may not be worth shipping as a bundle. TPBs by itself contained two short boxes. Too many TPBs are thick books. However, if you want to make an offer, then PM me. Only the TPB lot will need to ship on Monday because I need more time to pack and secure them. The remaining lots will be shipped the same day we conclude the deal and payment is made.

Edited by Aslpride8

Posted (edited)

I have six CGCs available for quick sale. Offers are welcome. 

A.X.E.: Judgment Day 5 CGC 9.8 SS Virgin Variant Signed by David Nakayama $100 $85

G.I. Joe 155 CGC 9.4 Newsstand $300 $250

Marvel Super Special 16 CGC 9.6 $300 $250

Wolverine 1 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Kubert and Percy $350 SOLD

X-Men 4 CGC 9.6 $80 $65

Young Avengers 1 CGC 9.8 $210 $180

Or all 5 CGCs for $600 shipped. That's almost $300 off!

454413382_377648745363536_3096027767726442853_n.thumb.jpg.a3b1e90583c624d882bd925686652763.jpg

Edited by Aslpride8